Welcome To aBlackWeb

Missed out on like the last 4-5 seasons

think ill watch this one since its finally ending.

i wanna know how they wrap this shit up before heading into the movies

giphy.gif

lol judith already looking old af

It's laughable how everyone was going at Negan's neck for leaving Maggie out to die...only to do same EXACT thing wit ole boy locked in the other car. Smh.

Also smh @ callin someone a coward...yet was the same muthafucca who boarded up his church to keep his congregation gettin in and saving them.

Wouldn't be surprised if Maggie and Negan hook up
They better not try to pull that bullshit.

I be watching these a week ahead so it's hard to comment on it in here,but I'm feeling this season

They bout to drag this season out until 2023

They better not try to pull that bullshit.

I be watching these a week ahead so it's hard to comment on it in here,but I'm feeling this season

They bout to drag this season out until 2023
Cosign, this season has been dope but if you're ahead like me, I know you seen that chemistry brewing with them two on some love/hate shit. Looked like they almost had a moment before Gabriel pulled up

Cosign, this season has been dope but if you're ahead like me, I know you seen that chemistry brewing with them two on some love/hate shit. Looked like they almost had a moment before Gabriel pulled up
It's so appalling they might try it.

It's lame.

So Herschel gonna be the stepkid of a dude who killed his dad?

Nasty.

Last edited:
idgaf...that sexual energy scene between negan n Maggie was the worst scene since Glenn crawled from under the dumpster

They basically shitting on the viewers intelligence if they have negan n Maggie smash.

I kno its slim pickings in the zombie apocalypse, but come on.

:trash:

Yall really feeling this season tho?!

The religious cult dude is the new big bad. And the knife throwing bad asses are his crew.....okay.

season has been trash af

These dudes really walking round in star wars space suits smh

Only good thing is orange space suit black dude prolly gone get sum crazy pretty Latina pussy

Yall really feeling this season tho?!

The religious cult dude is the new big bad. And the knife throwing bad asses are his crew.....okay.

season has been trash af

These dudes really walking round in star wars space suits smh

Only good thing is orange space suit black dude prolly gone get sum crazy pretty Latina pussy
It's been bad so long that I might be a prisoner of the moment just because it's back on and not full of filler episodes. I'll admit the commonwealth is weird af but I'm curious to see how it develops. I'm also hoping Daryl finally gets some pussy...
Lol

I cant lie that house of horrors/people under the stairs shit was actually scary af

Didnt even feel like a twd episode

Back