Welcome To aBlackWeb

New episode leaked couple days ago...

tenor.gif

Lotta set up. Good to see Maggie, but the plot has zero juice

Last edited:
New episode leaked couple days ago...

R14c5d8111273ddcbb17a693695b8ea0b

Lotta set up. Good to see Maggie, but the plot has zero juice
Show not the same with all these new people walking around, need more than Darryl and Carol and another thing wrong is they neutered Negan

Dope premier episode. I skipoex the whole whisperer saga. It just wasn't worth watching without rick. They never even resolved wbat happened to heath. He just disappeared and the group didn't even mention it. Btw all of y'all stfu. Y'all come in this thread d every season to post the same bullshit. If you dont like the shiw then why do you still watch it dumbfuck.

Dope premier episode. I skipoex the whole whisperer saga. It just wasn't worth watching without rick. They never even resolved wbat happened to heath. He just disappeared and the group didn't even mention it. Btw all of y'all stfu. Y'all come in this thread d every season to post the same bullshit. If you dont like the shiw then why do you still watch it dumbfuck.

Did anybody die?

i straight up stopped watching after they killed the tiger that one season, ive tried to randomly tune in from time to time just to see if it'd pull me back in but it hasnt yet

I get why they took Rick off but i hate that shit

A few peole fot
Did anybody die?

i straight up stopped watching after they killed the tiger that one season, ive tried to randomly tune in from time to time just to see if it'd pull me back in but it hasnt yet

I get why they took Rick off but i hate that shit

A few people got bodied but not by walkers there's a new group called the reapers and maggies son is now 5 years old. Lol at how confused negan was when she walked into Alexander with glen Jr(his name is Herschel). Maggie still wants to kill negan

A few peole fot

A few people got bodied but not by walkers there's a new group called the reapers and maggies son is now 5 years old. Lol at how confused negan was when she walked into Alexander with glen Jr(his name is Herschel). Maggie still wants to kill negan

Word, i think ill check it out then. Maybe itll pull me back in

Not mad at the new eps.

Covid got me kinda confused on the timeline though.

Princess crazy.

I'm still TWD gang

Shit still good to me mostly.

Nah it don't feel the same,but it's still entertaining

I have seen every ep of this show.

That end pissed me off.

Last edited:
Not mad at the new eps.

Covid got me kinda confused on the timeline though.

Princess crazy.

I'm still TWD gang

Shit still good to me mostly.

Nah it don't feel the same,but it's still entertaining

I have seen every ep of this show.

That end pissed me off.
My man loyal to the end. I did the same with Supernatural and it did not pay off

Back