Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol these assholes still haven't finished editing their finale. What a joke.

They said this shit is coming out in October. I can't even. Friggen disneyland is open but they can't get three intern editors in a room?

I'm starting to think AMC started coronavirus on some the dog ate my homework shit because they knew their finale was trasheesh.

They said this shit is coming out in October. I can't even. Friggen disneyland is open but they can't get three intern editors in a room?

I'm starting to think AMC started coronavirus on some the dog ate my homework shit because they knew their finale was trasheesh.
Nah they had a early outbreak on the set

Nah they had a early outbreak on the set

That may be true, but they clearly used the covid delay to hype up the finale. They waited until comic con to even announce the premiere date.

And WTF, i call bullshit. They needed all this time to do "post production" on the finale. Yet they were able to find enough extra footage to add 6 more episodes to s10, that will debut later in 2021. Since s11 is delayed. foh

All this waiting and i bet the finale will still be meh and have no big character deaths.

Realistically how long does post on a tv episode take under normal circumstances? I'm guessing 2 weeks max but probably closer to 1.

This is fishy.

giphy.gif

Finally we get a conclusion to the walking dead story. Finally. Unfortunately it took the show turning to complete shit and viewership numbers basically being zero for AMC finally deciding to pull the plug.

Looking forward to the series finale and how they end the story

Last edited:

FNfF446.gif

Finally we get a conclusion to the walking dead story. Finally. Unfortunately it took the show turning to complete shit and viewership numbers basically being zero for AMC finally deciding to pull the plug.

In addition to “Fear the Walking Dead” and “The Walking Dead: World Beyond,” there will also be a Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) and Carol Peletier (Melissa McBride) spinoff, which will premiere in 2023 and be helmed by “Walking Dead” showrunner Angela Kang. AMC also announced a “Tales of The Walking Dead” series, “an episodic anthology with individual episodes or arcs of episodes focused on new or existing characters,” according to a press release. Other projects are in the works as well.

Hold on smh but carol n daryl will both be on a spinoff show. They are basically rebranding twd with carol n Daryl. Nevermind fml

denzel-washington-coffee-cup-slap.gif

FNfF446.gif

I don't think the show has gotten as bad as most people say, but yeah. Big drop off in quality. It used to be a really amazing show that really explored some big themes. Not really the case anymore.

I know this goes against everything TWD stands from, but I wouldn't have minded seeing the show go in a different direction. Like...a potential cure or real cure is found and now we get to watch niggas have to put society back together and deal with the aftermath of all the decisions they were forced to make during the zombie outbreak.

Fuck it. Whatever.

Hold on smh but carol n daryl will both be on a spinoff show. They are basically rebranding twd with carol n Daryl. Nevermind fml

denzel-washington-coffee-cup-slap.gif

Hey, don't give up just yet.

Folks was like Denzel in that gif when Power finally ended. Now they slurping up that mediocre ass 1 episode of the spin-off.

Fucc yall whining azzz...I enjoyed TWD. If the show was THAT bad...then why da fucc did some of yall continue watching it?? Don't blame the show...blame ya'self.

"The food at this restaurant has been terrible for years. But still keep going back just so I can keep complaining." - some of yall

Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Az
I don't think the show has gotten as bad as most people say, but yeah. Big drop off in quality. It used to be a really amazing show that really explored some big themes. Not really the case anymore.

I know this goes against everything TWD stands from, but I wouldn't have minded seeing the show go in a different direction. Like...a potential cure or real cure is found and now we get to watch niggas have to put society back together and deal with the aftermath of all the decisions they were forced to make during the zombie outbreak.

Fuck it. Whatever.

I watched every ep.it took a dip in season 7,but when breaking bad ended,TWD was there,when GOT ended,TWD was there,when True Blood ended TWD was there

Old faithful

It's cool though cause we got all these spin offs and 3 movies

Reactions: Az
Fucc yall whining azzz...I enjoyed TWD. If the show was THAT bad...then why da fucc did some of yall continue watching it?? Don't blame the show...blame ya'self.

"The food at this restaurant has been terrible for years. But still keep going back just so I can keep complaining." - some of yall

Lol

Come on bruh. Thats not a fair comparison. twd didn't become shit until season 8 imo. I invested 8 years into this story and its characters. I like most ppl went into it assuming it would end 1 day. Its a drama not a soap opera. Dramas end smh

Come on bruh. Thats not a fair comparison. twd didn't become shit until season 8 imo. I invested 8 years into this story and its characters. I like most ppl went into it assuming it would end 1 day. Its a drama not a soap opera. Dramas end smh

Naw...thats pretty accurate man.

Bruh there's people thats been bitching since Season 3. And yet...CONTINUE to watch it. We are how many seasons deep again? If you are still whining about the show, then yes...blame ya'self.

Just as bad as the ones who continue whining about the Fast & Furious. But go see every movie that comes out.

Figured it was gonna end. I'm gonna watch to see how they end things. Darryl and Carol spinoff I don't know, but I'll probably check it out.

So wasn’t the Rick movie supposed to come out this year? Didn’t they already wrap production? Now they saying it ain’t coming out till like 2023?

Lol

I can tell u the exact episode of when i stopped watching this bullshit..

It was the one where the zombies had Ezekiels tiger in the woods n he couldn't fight back and died

thats when i stopped watching that bullshit, cuz i was expecting big things from that tiger and you really expect for me to believe that a bunch of weak ass, deteriorating zombies took that shit down?

Nah man, hell naw.

that shit hurt to watch and it ruined the rest of the show for me.

fuck em

Got back into Walking Dead and picked up on season 9

Too many ppl making stupid mistakes and letting children govern they moves this late in the series

Still, overall I still fuck with its groaning and all.

Cant believe Negan best friends with Judith tho???

Back