Welcome To aBlackWeb

cs @Marc123 i think twd had a good 8 year run.. i bowed out some time during season 9.. dont even remember why just wasnt feeling it no mo lol .. but i saw a preview clip showing them euguene/ zeke meeting princess

shit during this quarantine i actually read the entire comic series... if thats where they at in the timeline .. they aint got much comic material left tbh.. im sure thats a factor as well as decline in viewer ship

meh I really dont care. had a good to great run for a while then fell off IMO..meh.. it happens. i dont even trip on this shit no mo. just appreciate the good times..

Got back into Walking Dead and picked up on season 9

Too many ppl making stupid mistakes and letting children govern they moves this late in the series

Still, overall I still fuck with its groaning and all.

Cant believe Negan best friends with Judith tho???

YOOO .. i should have read this post first... the underlined THATS WHY I STOPPED WATCHING.. i dont even remember the situation. all i remember was michone and others listening to fucking judith like this fucking brat was grown...i remember thinking NOW? we listening to kids a decade into the apocalypse? ok guess thats where we at now... I'll see myself out

I went through this reading y’all talking about new female characters lookin thick n shit and not one pic. Smh I miss the IC

Eh, it wasnt that bad. Tho i wasnt expecting much. definitely not worth the months long delay. Cliffhanger was meh imo.

I definitely will NOT be watchin the new spinoff

Eh, it wasnt that bad. Tho i wasnt expecting much. definitely not worth the months long delay. Cliffhanger was meh imo.

I definitely will NOT be watchin the new spinoff

That shit leaked too. Gonna hatewatch the first episode later on.

You don't remember one of the main bad guys from the past two seasons? LOL
Lol...I remember him as beta but the convo between Daryl and negan made it seem like they had a run in with him before he became beta. I might've read too much into it too

I don't think the show has gotten as bad as most people say, but yeah. Big drop off in quality. It used to be a really amazing show that really explored some big themes. Not really the case anymore.

I know this goes against everything TWD stands from, but I wouldn't have minded seeing the show go in a different direction. Like...a potential cure or real cure is found and now we get to watch niggas have to put society back together and deal with the aftermath of all the decisions they were forced to make during the zombie outbreak.

Fuck it. Whatever.

That's what I was ultimately in it for. I didn't read the comics until 5-6 seasons in so I always thought at some point it would trend in that direction. Once I realized that wasn't the case and they killed my lil nigga Carl I was out.

That shit leaked too. Gonna hatewatch the first episode later on.

Yea, i seen it.

Hard pass for me. It was a struggle to get thru the most recent season of Fear TWD. I aint bout to start no new walking dead nonsense lol

Back