Welcome To aBlackWeb

If you find out the area you are walking in is a mine field, would you jus continue walking?

Same reason if you know there's a whole Age of Empires arrow bomb contraption pointed at your people you just cut the fuse a little short instead of pulling it out altogether or knocking the shit over entirely.

Shitty writing.

Same reason if you know there's a whole Age of Empires arrow bomb contraption pointed at your people you just cut the fuse a little short instead of pulling it out altogether or knocking the shit over entirely.

Shitty writing.

Beyond shitty. Historically bad.

Aside from the eugene/storm troopers storyline this entire 1/2 season has been about the trouble they run into while out looking for food.

And they jus added a random storm at the end jus to add sum sorta tension/drama.

That little "look imma bad ass" pause they had rosita do after coming back in after killing those walkers was comically stupid.

These eps been fire to me.

LOL at Maggie being Alpha and Negan being Beta.

Daryl probably gone have to kill his girl.

They bout to drag this final season out and I'm not mad about it.

My brother worked on this show he was an extra in one episode and did PA work the rest of the time I’m not really into walking dead anymore but it’s dope they shot a lot of fear of the walking dead in Richmond area

I dont see it. But to each his own.

@Loch121

Do u watch animal kingdom?

I have seen a few eps,but I'm not into it

Looks good though.

I been fucking with TWD this season though.

I actually have liked it more than I thought w/out Rick and now Michonne.

They haven't been relying on killing off somebody we kinda like for shock value.

Plus I love to hate Negan

I think Maggie might fuck Negan and it's so icky.

This ain't really a finale more like a a 3rd of a season break.

minor cliffhanger.

I gotta catch up. I always go most of the season no watching. Then b4 new one starts...I binge the previous season

When i saw this thread bumped. I thought the new episode leaked...

disappointed-hercules.gif

Maggie really has become Negan, she's been killing everyone that has crossed her. Negan was wise to go on his own cause she would have killed him next.

I knew Aldon wasn't gonna be alive, he was to messed up when they left him behind.

Daryl vs Maggie, I wanna know what led to this. Hopefully we don't have to go 6 or 7 episodes to find out.

Back