Welcome To aBlackWeb

Episode 1 had alot of action but i couldn't remember who or why they were fighting (i dont remember seeing a recap b4 the episode)
Episode 2 had to have been a top 3 worst TWD episode ever.

I kno they are trying to do something different w the commonwealth, it jus feels so wierd. And the space suits are jus silly

I guess this season will be the have nots vs the haves (rich vs poor) and eugene looking for his girl.
idk wtf is up w princess or the lawyer broad w the accent who found her bro

Last edited:
Episode 1 had alot of action but i couldn't remember who or why they were fighting (i dont remember seeing a recap b4 the episode)
Episode 2 had to have been a top 3 worst TWD episode ever.

I kno they are trying to do something different w the commonwealth, it jus feels so wierd. And the space suits are jus silly

I guess this season will be the have nots vs the haves (rich vs poor) and eugene looking for his girl.
idk wtf is up w princess or the lawyer broad w the accent who found her bro
I need that spoiled brat son of the leader to be put down

Not only are we getting a Darryl and Carol spinoff we're getting a Maggie and Negan on too

omfg. How is this show still making enough money for AMC to keep it on the air?!

There is zero buzz, no one watches anymore, the numbers are horrible, the writing/storylines are trash juice. Yet its still on tv?

omfg. How is this show still making enough money for AMC to keep it on the air?!

There is zero buzz, no one watches anymore, the numbers are horrible, the writing/storylines are trash juice. Yet its still on tv?

btw I still watch. Cuz, idk. But its trash. Not even worth discussing imo

It still might be AMC's highest rated show.

This season has been so trash.

Its legit turned into a eugene love story.

And Eugene stopped being an interesting character a long ass time ago. Bring back characters like drunk-ass Bob. Didn't dude watch his leg get eaten by cannibals because he wanted to break into an old liquor store? Where are those storylines? Now we have styrofoam stormtroopers and shit. I have to watch this shit in secret when my girl is asleep so I don't get judged because I really can't explain why I'm compelled to see this nonsense through to the end.

Also this shit about Ezekiel is being way telegraphed in and they need to just fast forward to where he "nobly" choose to die of cancer to save a spot for some rando nobody every met.

And Eugene stopped being an interesting character a long ass time ago. Bring back characters like drunk-ass Bob. Didn't dude watch his leg get eaten by cannibals because he wanted to break into an old liquor store? Where are those storylines? Now we have styrofoam stormtroopers and shit. I have to watch this shit in secret when my girl is asleep so I don't get judged because I really can't explain why I'm compelled to see this nonsense through to the end.

Also this shit about Ezekiel is being way telegraphed in and they need to just fast forward to where he "nobly" choose to die of cancer to save a spot for some rando nobody every met.

drunk ass Bob is dead.. lol

"tainted meat"

They are setting up this rich vs poor storyline in the commonwealth. But overall the commonwealth ain't that interesting.

I'm guessing the 2nd in command/that goofy dude is the new villian.

They really ended the last episode w him shooting a walker... like really wtf? That's it.

I actually tapped out on that.

Episodes were jus too trash. Fucking pointless n the storylines were trash.

That show ended when nick died. And from what I can remember he asked to be killed off

True!!! I started to not like that show when they started making his mother and sister out be some type of super smart, tough folks when that wasn't them

Back