Welcome To aBlackWeb

Made no sense for him to blow up his deal.

He didnt do it to save Kim.. didnt do it to save himself. Shit was pointless.

And that garbage bin scene pissed me off. Soon as he opened the bandaid box and started fuckin with that plastic cellphone joint I knew how shit was gonna play out

It couldn’t have ended any other way. If he got out in 7 years, he’d go back eventually. Like someone else mentioned, Walt said it best, “So you’ve always been like this.”

Walt so smart. Also said “if you’re just trying to ask if I have regrets, just ask that.” Saw straight through that time machine question.

More proof that Love is destructive lol.

Kim served as the catalyst and made him go full Saul after leaving him …

And ironically he regained some of his humanity through or for her but after he threw away his freedom … Foolish shit at the end of the day …

More proof that Love is destructive lol.

Kim served as the catalyst and made him go full Saul after leaving him …

And ironically he regained some of his humanity through or for her but after he threw away his freedom … Foolish shit at the end of the day …
Said the same thing because he was scott free only have to do seven and a half years but he blow it just for Kim love and acceptance and you seen that how he came looking back at her to see if she approve what he was doing. All for her to sneak into the prison and give him a cigarette and left right afterwards lmao.

Said the same thing because he was scott free only have to do seven and a half years but he blow it just for Kim love and acceptance and you seen that how he came looking back at her to see if she approve what he was doing. All for her to sneak into the prison and give him a cigarette and left right afterwards lmao.
Lol that's what you got from that scene?

Wow. In a dumpster. That's a sad way to go

Oh shit! I called it. Oakly!

Why is Mrs Schrader involved? Just because he worked with Walter?

"So you were always like this" damn that had to hurt lol

So he screws himself to save Kim? I don't know how I feel about that since she moved on. He had 7 damn years and then threw it away

He screwed Oakly over too. Lol that man can't catch a break

What did you get from it
He shed his Saul persona out of his love for Kim. He never stopped loving her.

He showed a capacity for change that his own brother thought wasn't possible. That's where the Chuck flashback and what he told him comes into play.

That smoke in the prison was a moment of intimacy. Goes back to their first scene together in the series. They still love one another

He shed his Saul persona out of his love for Kim. He never stopped loving her.

He showed a capacity for change that his own brother thought wasn't possible. That's where the Chuck flashback and what he told him comes into play.

That smoke in the prison was a moment of intimacy. Goes back to their first scene together in the series. They still love one another
I understood all of that but the way they execute it is what got me. He was Saul all the way until he hear about Kim and then decide to do a complete 360 and for that reason it just seem like they throw in the redemption at the last minute. Because at the end it he made it to where he got seven and a half years and everything just to toss it all away over what he hear about Kim, again looking for her love and acceptance. So can you really called that change.

The theme surrounding time travelling aka dealing with regrets was genius.

I love the ending... but at first, I was like why on earth will you fuck-up a 7+yr deal to get more, but it made sense in a strange way. He was simply tired of having nobody in his corner. Kim was all he had even though they were no more, so he did it for her which brought him back to how he started.

But for him to come up with that game plan to do 7 years and some change was smart as hell and only meant that he could pull some shit inside (possibly with the help of Kim) to get out early if he really wants to. In my mind, Saul will be alright.

At first I thought it was weird they were doing the Better Call Saul chant on the prison bus, but it made sense given he’s probably a legend amongst criminals now. He seemed to enjoy it even and probably realized in that moment he’d be ok in prison.

It is amazing though that they were able to take a character from arguably one of the greatest shows ever and create another great show of this caliber.

I know they said they were done with the BB universe, but I’d love to see a show focused around the cartel with Gus and Lalo’s characters represented heavily.

It is amazing though that they were able to take a character from arguably one of the greatest shows ever and create another great show of this caliber.

I know they said they were done with the BB universe, but I’d love to see a show focused around the cartel with Gus and Lalo’s characters represented heavily.

Yeah a rise of Lalo and or the Salamanca family (mini) series would be goat …

Yeah a rise of Lalo and or the Salamanca family (mini) series would be goat …
Will the twins be allowed to speak?

salamanca-salamancas.gif

Back