Welcome To aBlackWeb

Actually it does, lol.

You making this people of color distinction whereas I see black people as distinct from latinos and those of hispanic decent.

We all cool of course, but Giancarlo Esposito is not black.
Lol his mother is a Black woman from Alabama. Gus is from Chile. I think you're getting confused

This the same nigga from the spike Lee movies.... He black as fuck

Lol his mother is a Black woman from Alabama. Gus is from Chile. I think you're getting confused
Bruh you said he’s Chilean so I was just going off of what you said, lol. You ain’t say nothing about his black moms and I certainly wasn’t fact checking behind you.

He’s black then.

Bruh you said he’s Chilean so I was just going off of what you said, lol. You ain’t say nothing about his black moms and I certainly wasn’t fact checking behind you.

He’s black then.
Gus is Chilean. It's been mentioned multiple times throughout BB and BCS

Gus is Chilean. It's been mentioned multiple times throughout BB and BCS
Misunderstanding. I was talking about Giancarlo Esposito. You were talking about Gus. When you said he was Chilean, I thought you were referring to Giancarlo which is what caused me to say he wasn’t black. That point was key to my refute of the claim “they always got to make the black man gay.”

🤝

Remember we you guys was saying this show is boring af but now can't stop talking about it non stop lmao

Thats cuz the 1st 3 seasons were boring af.

It was basically a court room drama w kim.

Show didnt get good till gus showed up n he started dealing w the mexican cartel.

Talk about a slow burn

Show didnt get good till gus showed up n he started dealing w the mexican cartel.

Talk about a slow burn
So basically you was only watching this show for gus. Then this is the wrong show for you, because there are more vast and diverse shows out there than all of that gangster shit. That can dive deeper into human nature and carve out more deeper layered characters that make a show like this great.

If yall dont know gillians next project is being compared to the twilight zone with his type of BB/BCS humor

Talk about a slow burn

i think the first season was pretty boring

Back