Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who willing to watch an possible spinoff of Kim

Nah, she was only good as Jimmy’s sidekick. The most interesting parts of her life were shown on this show.

xsucwzzbzmi91.jpg

Im interested in this new gus fring show tho.

Tho he will be playin a new character. Not bb related

Last edited:
The only way can see a Kim spinoff working is if Jimmy is involved but even then how will that play out. Because as you guys have stated nobody wants to watch an Kim spinoff simply base on the fact she wasn't really involved in the main story like that other than she being with Jimmy.

The only way can see a Kim spinoff working is if Jimmy is involved but even then how will that play out. Because as you guys have stated nobody wants to watch an Kim spinoff simply base on the fact she wasn't really involved in the main story like that other than she being with Jimmy.
For me, based on what we’ve seen in the show, her life before nor after was interesting. Getting bullied by Hamlin at the law firm before Jimmy and a website designer for a sprinkler company after.

I’d rather see a spin off with her wild ass mother.

For me, based on what we’ve seen in the show, her life before nor after was interesting. Getting bullied by Hamlin at the law firm before Jimmy and a website designer for a sprinkler company after.

I’d rather see a spin off with her wild ass mother.
Agreed but the difference between Kim and Jimmy is with him there was something you can work with and his character was interesting enough to make a story out of. Not so much with Kimmy because just like someone has mentioned she only a sidekick.

Back