Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - Anne Rice's Interview with the Vampire (Season 2)

Armand is extremely dangerous. Very powerful.. And incredibly spiteful. No one in the world hates Lestat more than Armand. And no one would take more joy in him suffering.

Like this isn't really a spoiler.... Cuz I have no idea where this show is going. But the worst part of the 1994 movie was their portrayal of Armand. It won't be until season 2..... But the way this season is going....I might have a legit anxiety attack based on what they decide to do with his character. Even if they go light,.... It's gonna be wild as fuck.

There's no way they go as easy as the 1994 movie. Not with the way they are doing Lestat. Like he looked really really bad as a person this last episode. Armand is way worse. The quick no to Paris..... Yeah..... The scene with the two of them will be crazy when it goes down.. And not even for action... Just for the subtle gestures.

We've yet to see Lestat really humbled. We'll get to that eventually

I liked how Claudia called Lestat out. She straight up said fam you scared to go overseas or nah? They got you shook? lol

So yeah, there was another vampire from the fang gang named killer.... He was actually black... That's why I didn't connect the dots.

But killer was actually nice ... So naturally fans are pissed they made him a white vampire rapist.....

It was cool name drop for a throw away character... Lol

Kiler and baby Jenks were two random ass vampires that only existed in the first chapter of Queen of the Damned. They did absolutely nothing but exist to get killed by Akasha. So to use Killer like this..a random vampire that meets and rapes Claudia.... Yeah that's way different... But more impactful to the development of Claudia.

Claudia never ventures off to college and all that.... That was 100% new for the show.... But like I was saying earlier... You can do shit like that with an older Claudia... Have get to to colleges.... Have her get raped and it's not horrific it as it would be to a 6 or 12 year old actress....

I love the touch of her not being able to make vampires. She never did that in the books either.... But it works because the book implies she didn't have enough blood or strong enough blood to turn someone. And she 100% ran into monsters like the one she created. And those are in the novels. What she made wasn't human clearly, but it wasn't fully a vampire....

It was essentially a zombie. It still drinks blood... But it can't turn any more than what it already was. And it definitely could not turn anything else. It has no intelligence. The book never calls them zombies.... But that's what they are
Do they have more Claudia stories or reference her outside of Interview?

I'm not clicking that spoiler but I hope they do Akasha justice too. I really liked the movie and thought she did a great job (no idea if it was accurate to the books)

Seeing someone else... new actress gonna need to knock that role out the park for me

I'm not clicking that spoiler but I hope they do Akasha justice too. I really liked the movie and thought she did a great job (no idea if it was accurate to the books)

Seeing someone else... new actress gonna need to knock that role out the park for me
I like Tati Gabrielle for Akasha... She's perfect.

I liked how Claudia called Lestat out. She straight up said fam you scared to go overseas or nah? They got you shook? lol
Yes.... And it's crazy.. Cuz he was acting a right fool over there too.

The best part of these novels is that the characters get you to hate them.

Like you will hate everybody at some point.. No one is a hero.

No one....

This shit was depressing as fuck.

And there's nothing remarkable about Louis to make anybody act this way, this man basic as fuck.

Man i skimmed over the thread before watching the episode and i thought fang gang was gonna get whopped for violating shawty. When that didn't happen i was let down.

When i tell you the opposite happened hot damn. I remember in the movie they fought but this was a different level of beat down. Man Louie is a whole battered wife outchea.

"Did you even pinch the bitch" 10-8, 10-7 and Lestat finished Louie in the third by verbal submission.

This shit was depressing as fuck.

And there's nothing remarkable about Louis to make anybody act this way, this man basic as fuck.
naw i can't blame Lestat

he saw a man pull a knife on his own brother in the middle of the block... how would he not think that man would make a great killer

he also watched him thrive as a black man in a pool of white sharks...how would he know he would lose all that once he turned?

it was good logic, but the shit just broke him

Back