Welcome To aBlackWeb

Am I Da A$$hole?

Out of curiosity, what did you do while that happened?
Honestly bruh, I just looked at her, said my condolences, then I bounced…ion think she took offense to it tho, she knows I’m not the one to support her through shit like that, ion got the tools brah, I can admit that…but I know she knows I cared about her mental state..I think if I wasn’t there she wouldn’t have recovered so quickly.

She told me during certain times..she’d channel me…like, a job interview, or social nervousness situation ..she thinks that im way cooler than I actually am. She thinks I’m mindfully a cool mufucka, when I just a self absorbed , aloof , confident dick.

So in those times she’ll just do what she thinks id do. Which you can now see, why I was so upset about the birthday shit. But she’s one of those people that is just odd, she be so smart and then do some stupid shit. Sometimes Id be thinking she fucking wit me…then I think, oh…you stupid today

I was, I'm not now.

But you know I see thru the BS. You stay tryna misdirect or logic your way outta bad take. Always tryna to justify something by explaining it away. And most people get caught up in the argument.

I just don't...I call it how I see it. And in the very specific example of germs thread... You were trying to justify his actions and tell him he wasn't wrong.

Dude made the thread cuz he felt he was wrong. He's legit struggling with his social relationships. He wants them... But he's struggling managing them. Most people were in here giving him good advice... Lotta jokes but mostly good advice.

Then here come you trying to push that nigga deeper into the dark side..... And try to logic it away.

Fuck outta here. You have no social life.. That man don't wanna be like you. He wants to keep his friend. And I.... Unlike you, actually care. I think germs is a dope guy who can work thru this without further harm.

So yeah.....I said what I said

Question for you guys. I have had a really tough year. I have a friend that’s the nearest thing you can call a best friend. She’s a very nice lady. She’s the total opposite of me and Infact I don’t even know why we are friends, really. I can’t remember how we became friends but we are.

So my friend is familiar with my tough times. She also is someone I have conversations with about shit I don’t tell others and about who I am and shit. She is real familiar with my past and how I view people in relation to me.

So, on my birthday when I woke up, I got messages from like 5 people that are near and dear to me to say happy birthday. For me, that’s all I wanted, I couldn’t ask for more. Just 5 people that have shown over the previous year that they are there for me.

This friend takes it upon herself to put in a group chat with over 50 people, to send me happy birthday messages. So I’m at home chilling any my phone is going bing bing bing, I look and it’s a bunch of happy birthday messages from numbers, most don’t even have names of who it’s from.

I immediately feel enraged, I get in contact with my friend cause I instinctively know, it’s no one but her that would do some shit like this. I hit her up and ask her if she told people to wish me happy birthday day. She said yea, I thought it would cheer you up.

I lost my shit, and yelled at her, asking what da fuck about me..the me you fucking know, that would lead you to believe that I would want you out here begging for well wishes on my behalf?

We had a big argument and ain’t talked since, am I the ass hole? If you know I am a very very intimate person, you know how I am when it comes to my pride and how I move. Why would you do some shit for me, that would be some shit that you would like to happen. I felt like she did that shit to say look what I did, and not with the intention of that shit meaning anything to me.

Tbh...I understand totally.

I mean if she knows the type of person you are, and how you like to keep things lowkey...then she messed up.

Would I have gone into a rage...meh maybe not. But definitely would've let her know how unhappy about it. Especially if it's from people I don’t really associate wit.

A lot of times folks tend to think if you like to keep things simple...its boring in their eyes. So they take it upon themselves to remove you out the situation, and put themselves in your place. The whole " Well if this was me, this how I would want someone to do it" thinking. So the whole group chat thing wasn't about you...it was more of her being looked at as a great friend. If it was about you, then she wouldn't have trap.

I get that people wanna do something nice for person. But not everyone like the big rah rah. Especially when it come to birthdays.

Just apologize (if you haven't already) but let know for future reference...you prefer not to get that kinda attention.

Fuck outta here. You have no social life.. That man don't wanna be like you. He wants to keep his friend. And I.... Unlike you, actually care. I think germs is a dope guy who can work thru this without further harm.

So yeah.....I said what I said

Nah nigga, you get the fuck outta here.

You don't know a fucking thing about me other than what I post on this board.

I've got a long memory, and I know a lot more about you than whatever it is you think you know about me.

'Preciate the feedback, but nobody's trying to ruin that man's life or the progress he's made.

Just letting him know that he wasn't wrong for how he reacted.

Now if he regrets it or feels the need to apologize or whatever, that's on him.

But that was a normal reaction for somebody who feels like someone else was using their situation to satisfy their own selfish needs.

I've got a long memory, and I know a lot more about you than whatever it is you think you know about me.
This ain't the flex you think it is.

I don't care to know about you... Cuz everything you present is trash. You can build and compile everything you know about me, and it changes nothing.

But don't fret..... He didn't take your advice. He apologized and now are on the road to recovery. It's amazing how things work out when you talk to people who actually know how to maintain relationships

This ain't the flex you think it is.

I don't care to know about you... Cuz everything you present is trash. You can build and compile everything you know about me, and it changes nothing.

But don't fret..... He didn't take your advice. He apologized and now are on the road to recovery. It's amazing how things work out when you talk to people who actually know how to maintain relationships

Where's all the anger coming from though?

Almost seems personal.

Little too much emotion for what I told Germs, so it must be about something else.

So, what's this really about?

We got a problem?

Mike Tyson staredown clip.gif

I always call you out on corny shit. This ain't new or special

I always call you out on corny shit. This ain't new or special

Not like that though.

Past few exchanges we've had you seem to be taking subtle shots at me that don't have anything to do with whatever the topic-at-hand is.

Never had a problem with you, but something seems off about this.

You say it isn't, so I'll take you at your word.

Back