Welcome To aBlackWeb

Am I Da A$$hole?

Funny thing is, the reason we get along is that I am very grounded, realistic to the point of pessimism, and I have incredible foresight. She is not grounded at all, has rose color glasses, and sorta a hippie. I help her with grounded insight and she helps me lighten up and be more positive. So I know she does shit like this for others who appreciate it, I just felt like she knew me well enough to know I’m not for that fluff shit..ion know, shit felt like disrespect..I can see I overreacted now

She'll forgive you.

By the way you describe her, she's prolly been treated like shit before and will be very forgiving when you approach her apologetic.

If she gave you fire, y'all might be done. But if all she did was cry, she's been in emotionally abusive situations before and all she will be wanting from this is to get back to being your bestie.

I think you guys will be fine. Call her and apologize. She'll accept

She'll forgive you.

By the way you describe her, she's prolly been treated like shit before and will be very forgiving when you approach her apologetic.

If she gave you fire, y'all might be done. But if all she did was cry, she's been in emotionally abusive situations before and all she will be wanting from this is to get back to being your bestie.

I think you guys will be fine. Call her and apologize. She'll accept
ayo…fuck u Du

She so happy go lucky I never assumed that, that was the reason she cried. I always felt like people that come from an abusive past wouldn’t be so bubbly..made me feel worse now

She so happy go lucky I never assumed that, that was the reason she cried. I always felt like people that come from an abusive past wouldn’t be so bubbly..made me feel worse now
Aye bruh...

You want honesty.... I'm your go to 🤷🏿‍♂️

I'm such a compassionate and empathetic person....I feel there's no worse betrayal than denying a person the truth because I feel they can't handle it..
You tough as shit bruh... You can handle that shit.

Go head get her some flowers... Make her cry tears of joy my nigga

Nah, you did the right thing.

Based on what you said.........and how well she knows you, she should've known you wouldn't want anything like that.
This nigga the most emotionally broken person in the entire world. Don't listen to him.

I'm not even being irrational right now. Bruh has like no family. Like nuffin. He has no long lasting relationships.

You talking about a female who considers you her best friend. That's real feeling and emotion. I'm telling you real shit.... You apologize, y'all move forward in an emotionally healthy friendship that's good for the both of you.

You listen to dead eye, you living in a dark hole like him.

You're better bruh.....

You're not the asshole for being annoyed. Somebody did something that according to you if they really know you goes against everything you like. So there's nothing wrong with being mad about that. You are an asshole for reacting like that instead of simply saying "You know this isn't something I'd want" in a more rational way

Question for you guys. I have had a really tough year. I have a friend that’s the nearest thing you can call a best friend. She’s a very nice lady. She’s the total opposite of me and Infact I don’t even know why we are friends, really. I can’t remember how we became friends but we are.

So my friend is familiar with my tough times. She also is someone I have conversations with about shit I don’t tell others and about who I am and shit. She is real familiar with my past and how I view people in relation to me.

So, on my birthday when I woke up, I got messages from like 5 people that are near and dear to me to say happy birthday. For me, that’s all I wanted, I couldn’t ask for more. Just 5 people that have shown over the previous year that they are there for me.

This friend takes it upon herself to put in a group chat with over 50 people, to send me happy birthday messages. So I’m at home chilling any my phone is going bing bing bing, I look and it’s a bunch of happy birthday messages from numbers, most don’t even have names of who it’s from.

I immediately feel enraged, I get in contact with my friend cause I instinctively know, it’s no one but her that would do some shit like this. I hit her up and ask her if she told people to wish me happy birthday day. She said yea, I thought it would cheer you up.

I lost my shit, and yelled at her, asking what da fuck about me..the me you fucking know, that would lead you to believe that I would want you out here begging for well wishes on my behalf?

We had a big argument and ain’t talked since, am I the ass hole? If you know I am a very very intimate person, you know how I am when it comes to my pride and how I move. Why would you do some shit for me, that would be some shit that you would like to happen. I felt like she did that shit to say look what I did, and not with the intention of that shit meaning anything to me.

niggabegging for well wishes is not on the level of wishing somebody happy birthday lol what. That just courtesy

I’m completely fine with the outcome being that I’m the asshole, cause I don’t wanna be and I’ll apologize. Sometimes you need a more objective viewpoint. I was watching this

On the surface it looks like Jada is the asshole, but someone in the comments noted that the part that was left out was the Jada asked will for something small and he did this shit and invited celebs they barely knew and tracked down the ancestors of the people that own her family as slaves and made white dude apologize to Jada, and that’s why she said it was his ego feeding

that made me think, ok, so there are some people that think like I do. When I speak to family and friends they agreed with me, but they are partial to me, so I thought I’d ask y’all

thata kinda different cuz he did that shit for years I’m a weird way

This nigga the most emotionally broken person in the entire world. Don't listen to him.

I'm not even being irrational right now. Bruh has like no family. Like nuffin. He has no long lasting relationships.

You talking about a female who considers you her best friend. That's real feeling and emotion. I'm telling you real shit.... You apologize, y'all move forward in an emotionally healthy friendship that's good for the both of you.

You listen to dead eye, you living in a dark hole like him.

You're better bruh.....

You're assuming a lot bruh.

Vivid imagination though.

But, uhm...........stop imagining me nigga.

Tha fuck is wrong with you?

Anyway, I never said he shouldn't forgive her.

Just that he wasn't wrong for going off on her like he did.

Back