Welcome To aBlackWeb

Am I Da A$$hole?

Nigga immediately thought the worst lol like bruh chill
lol nah knowing allergens he would hate for someone to be told to go tell him happy birthday because it’s gonna come across as doing him a favor

Plus you take away the choice of ppl doing it on their own so you take the genuine aspect away lol

I see why he would be upset

He just got a bit TOO mad lol

You're assuming a lot bruh.

Vivid imagination though.

But, uhm...........stop imagining me nigga.

Tha fuck is wrong with you?

Anyway, I never said he shouldn't forgive her.

Just that he wasn't wrong for going off on her like he did.
Fuck outta here nigga....

You know what I'm on.... Fuck outta here

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Nah, school me.

What are you on?

You high or something?
I was, I'm not now.

But you know I see thru the BS. You stay tryna misdirect or logic your way outta bad take. Always tryna to justify something by explaining it away. And most people get caught up in the argument.

I just don't...I call it how I see it. And in the very specific example of germs thread... You were trying to justify his actions and tell him he wasn't wrong.

Dude made the thread cuz he felt he was wrong. He's legit struggling with his social relationships. He wants them... But he's struggling managing them. Most people were in here giving him good advice... Lotta jokes but mostly good advice.

Then here come you trying to push that nigga deeper into the dark side..... And try to logic it away.

Fuck outta here. You have no social life.. That man don't wanna be like you. He wants to keep his friend. And I.... Unlike you, actually care. I think germs is a dope guy who can work thru this without further harm.

So yeah.....I said what I said

Yea I was emotional, and it was the fact that it wasn’t selfless that bothered me, like..on my own birthday you wanna make it about you. It’s one of those things that they say, what you dislike in others the most you dislike in yourself. It’s like my own hubris, and self centeredness on display and I didn’t like it. At this moment as of right now funny shit is it seems now like a lesson from god…huh

cant get this kind of perspective when you communicate with people that fuck wit you

im curious how you interpreted that as her making it about herself and not you....?

Seemed well intentioned enough..hopefully yall can get past the argument and the friendship will be stronger going forward

im curious how you interpreted that as her making it about herself and not you....?

Seemed well intentioned enough..hopefully yall can get past the argument and the friendship will be stronger going forward

I've had this issue with someone in the past and one thing alot of people don't realize is they will often show someone care/affection or love in the way they want it shown to themselves as opposed to the way the person actually wants it. "Well I'd love a party so I know they'd love one too" type shit. So yeah the intentions may be good but to some people intention doesn't matter as much as the final result. And the final result in this would he him being annoyed by someone doing something they knew he probably wouldn't like.

Are y'all romantically involved..yeah you an asshole.and that shit she did was not malicious at all..

Gotta cherish friends esp females you can share shit with like that

I was, I'm not now.

But you know I see thru the BS. You stay tryna misdirect or logic your way outta bad take. Always tryna to justify something by explaining it away. And most people get caught up in the argument.

I just don't...I call it how I see it. And in the very specific example of germs thread... You were trying to justify his actions and tell him he wasn't wrong.

Dude made the thread cuz he felt he was wrong. He's legit struggling with his social relationships. He wants them... But he's struggling managing them. Most people were in here giving him good advice... Lotta jokes but mostly good advice.

Then here come you trying to push that nigga deeper into the dark side..... And try to logic it away.

Fuck outta here. You have no social life.. That man don't wanna be like you. He wants to keep his friend. And I.... Unlike you, actually care. I think germs is a dope guy who can work thru this without further harm.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwdddddd damn.

I was, I'm not now.

JBwow_Youngsta_Money.gif

Are y'all romantically involved..yeah you an asshole.and that shit she did was not malicious at all..

Gotta cherish friends esp females you can share shit with like that
It’s a platonic/co dependent type thing. We aren’t interested in each other romantically at all. When don’t even hang out like that, it’s some shit like. I feel like a ho when I clothes shop by myself, it just don’t feel like some manly shit to do. So I’ll ask her to come and it makes me feel at ease. She might wanna see a movie but has social anxiety, so she’ll ask me to go. We help with each other’s shit..on some weird shit, we’re weird, it’s weird..but no where near romantic

lol nah knowing allergens he would hate for someone to be told to go tell him happy birthday because it’s gonna come across as doing him a favor

Plus you take away the choice of ppl doing it on their own so you take the genuine aspect away lol

I see why he would be upset

He just got a bit TOO mad lol
It’s creepy that you know that, that’s exactly how I felt, and when you said..let’s text this nigga before he off himself..lol..that’s exactly the type energy i felt them mufuckas was giving me..it’s like, you got me out here looking soft, weak, and lonely..lol

Because that’s her love language…she does shit like that for people. But I been peep that the shit she do for others don’t be like she understands them and does shit that only they would understand the significance..she does shit that she would want to be done for her..if she felt like how she thinks you feel. Which is why it was bothersome..cause step outside ya self when fucking wit me, cause you know I step outside myself when fucking wit you

I apologized, she called me toxic and said she might consider being my friend after whenever she processes the apology cause she can move forward now that she knows I’m sorry. Ion know what that mean, I don’t process my emotions well like she do..that’s another thing..someone she knew died..I was there when she got the call..

She fell into the wall, grabbed her face, cried for like 60 seconds,balling crying..stood up, took a deep breath, wiggled her fingers..then started trying to get the funeral straight..

i remember thinking..what kinda psychos do let into my life

If someone does something with good intentions for me, I am not gonna berate them for it even if I think it's some wack shit.

I just gonna be like, Okay thanks.

I apologized, she called me toxic and said she might consider being my friend after whenever she processes the apology cause she can move forward now that she knows I’m sorry. Ion know what that mean, I don’t process my emotions well like she do..that’s another thing..someone she knew died..I was there when she got the call..

She fell into the wall, grabbed her face, cried for like 60 seconds,balling crying..stood up, took a deep breath, wiggled her fingers..then started trying to get the funeral straight..

i remember thinking..what kinda psychos do let into my life
That's what's up.

I'm sure she'll call you. Y'all might be closer from it

Back