Welcome To aBlackWeb

Alternatives to Democrat/Republican establishment candidates

You JUST said you would vote for a democrat if they were in line with your views.

Why not put some energy into getting someone that agrees with you elected regardless of their party
Ok i should say disown the establishment dem party. That's where it starts for yall

Niggas wanna talk about third option not beat to death the obvious wack options like god damn. That democratic shill shit that fauxtep shit got nothing to do with the damn thread. One nigga openly being scammed the other nigga a nigga hating nigga. Stfu

You need to be clear on who you're speaking to/about when you say "yall" . Stop using it as a catchall
Yall as in biden voters... that is a catch all

That's appropriate because there's clearly a certain mindset that went hand and hand with voting biden that i recall only @Rubato didn't have. The rest of Yall were confident that endorsing biden was the correct thing to do. It wasn't a reluctance thing, yall were 10 toes down, proud voters

That mentality in Yall has to die in order to truly move forward. Disown establishment candidates and really support grassroots candidates like a Williamson who at least spoke OUR language

Yall as in biden voters... that is a catch all

That's appropriate because there's clearly a certain mindset that went hand and hand with voting biden that i recall only @Rubato didn't have. The rest of Yall were confident that endorsing biden was the correct thing to do. It wasn't a reluctance thing, yall were 10 toes down, proud voters

That mentality in Yall has to die in order to truly move forward. Disown establishment candidates and really support grassroots candidates like a Williamson who at least spoke OUR language

pull up the quotes bruh.

I dont think anyone was PROUD about voting for Biden.. I specifically remember folks saying they didnt fuck with him but given the choices.. they made their decisions.

You made the claim tho... prove what ur saying is true by providing quotes.. Operate in facts

My problem isn't even voting for Biden to get trump out. I get that 100%.

My only thing is "well it's not been long enough" "well he's cleaning up the mess from the last administration" etc

It's the cop outs and excuses and not keeping the same energy. Everything else is running in circles.

People need to press Biden and every administration EXACTLY the same as they did Trump. These people are getting rich off divisive politics. Both sides.

pull up the quotes bruh.

I dont think anyone was PROUD about voting for Biden.. I specifically remember folks saying they didnt fuck with him but given the choices.. they made their decisions.

You made the claim tho... prove what ur saying is true by providing quotes.. Operate in facts
lol

Bruhhhh yall was proud from my POV

calling ppl "non voters" implies a sense of pride in voting

20210902_161659.jpg

8 or 9 reactions kee keeing at the thought of non voting....

we aren’t the majority in any of those states

If that were true though why do these Southern states go the length to gerrymander and restrict voting if we are not in the majority, and don’t have the numbers to finesse the system into putting our own stoops in place? Not saying it’s easy because politics is money but just curious as to why that’s never a brought up strategy. Well I believe Dr. Claude Anderson spoke on something like that.

:cantsee:

So where are the posts offering a 3rd party or 3rd party candidates?

Damn all the usual complaining. If some of yall tellin folks not to vote RePugnicans or Democrat...then offer a solution. Post up candidates you feel should run as a 3rd party ticket, and why folks should vote for them.

*waits to see if that info will get provided*

:cantsee:

So where are the posts offering a 3rd party or 3rd party candidates?

Damn all the usual complaining. If some of yall tellin folks not to vote RePugnicans or Democrat...then offer a solution. Post up candidates you feel should run as a 3rd party ticket, and why folks should vote for them.

*waits to see if that info will get provided*
Hold all parties accountable period.

Y'all that voted Dem are dead quiet gives off the impression y'all are satisfied when there's no reason to be.

Keep applying pressure instead of being content and going at folks who know neither give af

Hold all parties accountable period.

Y'all that voted Dem are dead quiet gives off the impression y'all are satisfied when there's no reason to be.

Keep applying pressure instead of being content and going at folks who know neither give af
They are completely satisfied and will remain loyal. That's clear

Inori is trying to move the needle but everyone else is content with the way shit is...

you'd think the duped democrats would be the ones offering up new candidates instead of putting the onus on the non voters but the thing is they don't feel duped or taken advantage of because they're conditioned.
Shameless

I also like Angela Walker. She ran as the GP vp in 2020. I don’t like everything about her, but she’s strong in a lot of areas.

Also wanted to point out rank choice voting means nothing when you have no candidates. They simply just insert Eric Adams on the ballot.
There are already more than just Republicans and Democrats on the ballots, though. The problem is no one is willing to vote for those cats given the first past the post setup. Ranked choice means more people would be willing to take the dive since there might be an actual chance for them if they campaigned/fundraised well enough.

All it takes is one. The second we can get a third party candidate in through ranked choice voting (one that understand what's at stake and is going to do the right shit), that will get the ball rolling. This would, hopefully, mean less lip service. Politicians know we stuck so they don't give a fuck. Take that power away and shits gonna change real quick.

They are completely satisfied and will remain loyal. That's clear

Inori is trying to move the needle but everyone else is content with the way shit is...

you'd think the duped democrats would be the ones offering up new candidates instead of putting the onus on the non voters but the thing is they don't feel duped or taken advantage of because they're conditioned.
Shameless

I feel like you just complaining to complain. If people are being duped and you see the light, you should be the one leading the charge towards said light.

Last edited:
. If people are being duped and you see the light, you should be the one leading the charge towards said light.
HOW MANY MOTHERFUCKIN TIMES HAVE I SAID STOP SUPPORTING THE ANTI BLACK DEMOCRATS

:niggaa:

That's the starting point.

Niggas aint even willing to do that so how can i "lead" negroes who already see the light clearly but refuse to move toward it? How sway?

I completely understand and it still means nothing to me. Without proper candidates and proper representation it’s useless. Until we remove our votes and wallets from the democrats nothing can begin. I’m not saying vote republican or libertarian or not vote. I’m saying we need candidates who need to work for our vote.

I don't really get what you talking about at this point then. I feel like I addressed all that in the second part of my comment. If you still feel like not voting is the best option, that's your choice bro, I ain't got not ill feelings towards you.

I've agreed that the current republican/democrat dichotomy ain't working and I offered my opinions on a method to break free from it. I can't create the perfect candidate from thin air but I can offer my thoughts on a situation that is conducive to better candidates, and I did. I still don't know what is accomplished by the divest movement but I guess that ain't meant for me to understand.

Back