Welcome To aBlackWeb

Alternatives to Democrat/Republican establishment candidates

Good politicians make better money being private capitalist and I think as long as that’s a reality, intermingled with a capitalist society, then well that means that many qualified “good” candidates are probably engrossed in some private venture rn

HOW MANY MOTHERFUCKIN TIMES HAVE I SAID STOP SUPPORTING THE ANTI BLACK DEMOCRATS

:niggaa:

That's the starting point.

Niggas aint even willing to do that so how can i "lead" negroes who already see the light clearly but refuse to move toward it? How sway?
You can start with promoting a REAL candidate. Or better yet, DO SOME WORK and show us what it is you’re looking for in a real candidate and why the people should support said candidate.

Insulting everyone that don’t fit your personal belief system in politics ain’t gonna help ya, chief.

You can start with promoting a REAL candidate. Or better yet, DO SOME WORK and show us what it is you’re looking for in a real candidate and why the people should support said candidate.

Insulting everyone that don’t fit your personal belief system in politics ain’t gonna help ya, chief.
End of the day, we both know you're gonna do what white people want you to do...

just like you did last time

You niggas are conditioned to voting in their best interests and not black people's best interests. Everything yall type to me translates to you not abandoning the Plantation and staying loyal. Understood.

End of the day, we both know you're gonna do what white people want you to do...

just like you did last time

You niggas are conditioned to voting in their best interests and not black people's best interests. Everything yall type to me translates to you not abandoning the Plantation and staying loyal. Understood.
See? This that bullshit.

You have NO fuckin clue what I do. And this… thing where you assume I’m all for everything white is nothing more than a childish deflection tactic. I actually tried to reason with that extremist attitude you seem to carry on here, but like any extremist, you lack the discipline and possess nothing but cognitive dissonance to see any other POV but your own.

So now we all know that politically, you’re never to be taken seriously any more than the mammals you champion. Makes sense your cape for Tariq stretches so far.

See? This that bullshit.

You have NO fuckin clue what I do. And this… thing where you assume I’m all for everything white is nothing more than a childish deflection tactic. I actually tried to reason with that extremist attitude you seem to carry on here, but like any extremist, you lack the discipline and possess nothing but cognitive dissonance to see any other POV but your own.

So now we all know that politically, you’re never to be taken seriously anymore than the mammals you champion. Makes sense your cape for Tariq stretches so far.
Womp womp ear boy

Disown the establishment

Either you will or not

There really needs to be a ballot measure in the next election to make the switch to ranked choice voting in each state.

I wonder what it would take to get that done

if ranked choice voting was an option for the up coming midterms or the next presidential election who would you vote for?

I could be wrong but I think I’m the only person to list a candidate in a thread about listing candidates.

I only ask that because you could have a great candidate, but without proper funds that candidate means nothing. You have to remove the wallet and the vote from the Democratic Party.

There is no way around that. Ranked choice voting is like a constant primary. Without the best candidate having the funds he can’t represent himself to the masses.

In 2016 Jim Webb was the best Democrat candidate. Nobody knew because his money wasn’t long enough.

Ur absolutely right... without money and lots of it, its gonna be much harder for other candidates to get recognized and get the attention needed to garner a significant amount of votes. doesnt make it impossible though.

I think we're in agreement that ranked choice voting isnt a 100% cure-all to the issues we're facing.. but it's a start.

Getting RCV as a ballot initiative would be a good start imo
Maybe giving equal and free air time locally for candidates that meet the criteria (a certain amount of signatures maybe?) as well

I honestly can't name many third party or independent candidates that I know about or could vote for at the moment tho.

Picking an alternative party is almost like starting from scratch.
Meaning instead of just having one political party to compete against, you have two.
Two of the most influential in all the country, dare I saw globe.

This plan will likely fail, not just once, but twice. Even three times.
That's a possible 12 years of Republican lead government at least.
You'll be choosing to be the outcast that everyone (including yourself for some) was attacking/exploiting/clowning during the last election.
This is idea of an alternative may sound nice but it would require more than many are willing to give.

Meaning instead of just having one political party to compete against, you have two.

You'll be choosing to be the outcast that everyone (including yourself for some) was attacking/exploiting/clowning during the last election.
This is idea of an alternative may sound nice but it would require more than many are willing to give.
Maybe we can get a 3rd and 4th party, one on each side. Either way, I like more parties one way or another.

Maybe we can get a 3rd and 4th party, one on each side. Either way, I like more parties one way or another.

Ok, but other parties have existed for a while already. The Green Party comes to mind.
There was also a political party started as a result of the Ferguson riots. Don't think they got very far.
Not trying to discourage, but it should be understood that there's a lot of baggage that comes from such a movement.
It may very well be our children or grandchildren that actually get to see the result.

decent segment I saw earlier that made me think of this thread

Open primaries and rank choice voting were mentioned specifically

For black people we have to deal with raging white supremacists nazis when Republicans are in office

We have to deal with every other group and sub group being prioritized and weaponized against us when democrats are in office, with those nazis crying in the background

OUR best bet would be to fall back and completely divest...even if it takes 3 terms, because we would have leverage politically. We zero now because we're still tapdancing as a group. Sitting out of process would make us coveted by the losing party and they would have to give in our demands

Then i woke up in a cold sweat...

decent segment I saw earlier that made me think of this thread

Open primaries and rank choice voting were mentioned specifically

Yang mentioned some of those numbers. And spoke on why both parties are catering to their more extreme constituents and how it's exacerbating polarization.

All Black people should fix themselves first close off their culture like the Asians did when they first got over here. Build up our community push education and business ownership to their kids.

Then use our money and power to use those parties to work for us. In most large cities Blacks have a high population an independent could win some seats in local congress. Force them to vote for black people needs.

Rinse and repeat

🔥🔥🔥

Yang mentioned some of those numbers. And spoke on why both parties are catering to their more extreme constituents and how it's exacerbating polarization.

The reason it's getting more polarized is because those more extreme constituents are loud as fuck thanks to main stream media and social media. And politicians are so stupid and/or scared of losing power they pander to whoever is loudest.

DNC and RNC work together to keep a 3rd party form coming to fruition. The closest was the Green Party and this time they both worked to keep them off the wisc ballot.

bump.

Open to hearing actual solutions/ideas rather than just saying "fuck it"
I do think we’re going to have to let them lose again. That or primary the ones that are in there now doing all the railroading. They better hope Trump or somebody worse runs cause that’s going to be their only hope.

Back