Welcome To aBlackWeb

Alternatives to Democrat/Republican establishment candidates

How it should go:

ABW: @Race Jones @Disanthrope and the rest of the non voters were 100% RIGHT and we were WRONG for being faithful to the democrats, we apologize for ridiculing yall. Let's work together towards a solution

How its going instead:

ABW: Yea yea yea, yall got lucky and guessed the biden administration is anti black af, big deal. So what do we now since y'all so "woke". Give us the answers while we continue ridiculing yall as a way to deflect our shame for being used and played at our ages

Tell us what to do
well-waiting.gif

Lol... The nerve
Who the fuck is coming to either one of you for guidance?

You STILL haven’t shown anyone on here any work YOU PERSONALLY do for your own communities…both of you.

The audacity of your silly ass reverting back to lies and generalizations i.e. “You’re all shills for the Dems” cause your bullshit pouting you call politics on here gets ignored at best and mocked at worst.

Go back to see if your man Tariq is opening up that shyster ass museum before you question ANYONE on here about Civics, guy.

How was she going to deliver on that?

She's another one of those "promise the world" type candidates. She also support closing down all nuclear power plants, which is incredibly foolish for a billion different reasons. She was cool with legalizing marijuana but didn't want to expunge anyone's records, so niggas still couldn't get jobs.

She had some dope positions though, but the system doesn't allow for voting for her right now. That's why I say we gotta change the system.
She wasn't gonna deliver

She was still best candidate for black America by default

Because

She wasn't openly anti black like the 2 frontrunners are

If I recall correctly she was running as a Democrat...

Would you have voted for her if she won the nomination or even given her a primary vote seeing as how Democrats are the same as republicans?
I wouldve voted for her cuz
my loyalty to black people >>> smoke for Democrats

I wouldve voted for her cuz
my loyalty to black people >>> smoke for Democrats

sooo..... what ur saying is if the right democrat or candidate in general were to run... that you agreed with on most issues.... you would vote for them then?

Who the fuck is coming to either one of you for guidance?

You STILL haven’t shown anyone on here any work YOU PERSONALLY do for your own communities…both of you.

The audacity of your silly ass reverting back to lies and generalizations i.e. “You’re all shills for the Dems” cause your bullshit pouting you call politics on here gets ignored at best and mocked at worst.

Go back to see if your man Tariq is opening up that shyster ass museum before you question ANYONE on here about Civics, guy.

Nigga stfu

You're a PAWN. You're black man dedicated and invested in the white man's anti black politics.

You stay deflecting to my community involvement and Tariq when the issue is YOUR LOYALTY to the leff wing of white supremacy

You'll never say or do anything to alienate yourself from white people... that's where your smoke comes from

And stop talking to me crazy cuz the next time you do I'm gonna make this my avatar... And when people naturally ask who that is I'm gonna say that's @Mister b flirting with massa

20210902_135447.jpg

I would never in this life or the next take a picture like that... EVER!

And a nigga who snaps that picture with his own thumb then PROUDLY posts it on social media can't tell me SHIT

We different Nigga

sooo..... what ur saying is if the right democrat or candidate in general were to run... that you agreed with on most issues.... you would vote for them then?
Blackrain keeps hitting me with a fake gotcha cuz i said i vote for koonye if reparations are on the agenda

Id vote for ANY candidate ANY party with a legit black agenda to REPAIR the black community

Blackrain keeps hitting me with a fake gotcha cuz i said i vote for koonye if reparations are on the agenda

Id vote for ANY candidate ANY party with a legit black agenda to REPAIR the black community

Fair enough.. my question is do you actively participate in the primary process?

If not, do you engage with the candidates on any level when it comes time to do so? Or do you stick with just.. both parties are trash.. im not gonna vote until I hear something I like thing?

Nigga stfu

You're a PAWN. You're black man dedicated and invested in the white man's anti black politics.

You stay deflecting to my community involvement and Tariq when the issue is YOUR LOYALTY to the leff wing of white supremacy

You'll never say or do anything to alienate yourself from white people... that's where your smoke comes from

And stop talking to me crazy cuz the next time you do I'm gonna make this my avatar... And when people naturally ask who that is I'm gonna say that's @Mister b flirting with massa

View attachment 633191

I would never in this life or the next take a picture like that... EVER!

And a nigga who snaps that picture with his own thumb then PROUDLY posts it on social media can't tell me SHIT

We different Nigga
Phony ass Woketivist. All y’all got (which ain’t much) is a picture of me and my principal having a good time at our end of the year function.

Like I said, none of you Twitter Woteps know a GODDAMN THING about “Black Power.” I doubt half of y’all are even black.

You helped no black people…
Mentored to no black kids…
Assisted on no black streets…

And have the fucking nerve to question me on what’s “black” or not?

You fuckin poser. You stay on Tariq’s nuts cause you’re too much of a coward to make your own moves.

Put in some work like this…

B34CD0BE-2488-4429-8BDF-C6013ACBFADB.jpeg

Then maybe I’ll take you for something other than Wotep shit.

But you keep posting that picture, cause it sounds like you need jerk off material.

Last edited:
Phony ass Woketivist. All y’all got (which ain’t much) is a picture of me and my principal having a good time at our end of the year function.

Like I said, none of you Twitter Wotepsknow a GODDAMN THING about “Black Power.” I doubt half of y’all are even black.

You helped no black people…
Mentored to no black kids…
Assisted on no black streets…

And have the fucking nerve to question me on what’s “black” or not?

You fuckin poser. You stay on Tariq’s nuts cause you’re too much of an coward to make your own moves.

Put in some work like this…

View attachment 633200

Then maybe I’ll take you for something other than Wotep shit.

But you keep posting that picture, cause it sounds like you need jerk off material.
Didn't read

Also didnt have a cac licking my earlobe

That's not a gotcha. That's you showing how easily led you are. It's why you fall so easily for and give money to people like Tariq. Kanye running around without a lick of sense in anything he saying but you heard reparations and you were all in. Because all it takes is a quick sound bite of some bullshit and you're all in. Fuck everything else a candidate would run on. They say 1 thing you like and you're all in. Thats not too smart

I bet.

Deflection seems to be your best trait on here.
I don't have to prove myself to political whores like you.

You got pimped up and hoed down. And you will continue to..

Btw, i break bread with black people my way. The Reciepts are all over this forum, but you pretend to not see

Bottom line... You are BEHOLDEN to the white man. I am not

Our commentary on this forum reflects those facts

I don't have to prove myself to political whores like you.

You got pimped up and hoed down. And you will continue to..

Btw, i bread with black people my way. The Reciepts are all over this forum, but you pretend to not see

Bottom line... You are BEHOLDEN to the white man. I am not

Our commentary on this forum reflects those facts
LOL @ being “beholden” to anybody.

All that “Kill Whitey” bullshit you listen to has warped your dumbass mind.

Ol Mommalookabooboodey ass…

Back