Welcome To aBlackWeb

"Alternative" Black People. Let's talk about it.

Also, I'm biased as I tend to fall into that category, but I think that we absolutely should be embraced more.

Black people don't have the luxury of individuality. The other races treat us like a hivemind, I think that anything that challenges that kind of thinking is a win for us.

I'm an 'alternative' black person but I've never had an issue relatin' to other black people and black people don't have a problem relatin' to me. Every new group og nigs I meet, they just treat me like everyone else.

I has a few ' you speak like white people' comments in school but even then I just saw it as ignorant kids and them same niggas used to invite me out to parties and to draw girls and shit.

That said, I have met plenty of alternative niggas who struggle around black people. They tend to be the more affluent ones tho'. People who think blackness mad poverty are intrinsically linked or sutten

to say alternative black...black must have a definition.

what is considered black?

I like Tyler as a producer cos he leans towards jazz influences in his music...

I personally think his IGOR alter ego is a gay flamboyant character that's not the real Tyler... I've known him to use extremely homophobic slurs in his music previously which might be confusing to some

I like his indifference to fit in ...

He has Igbo heritage like me too ...

I like Tyler as a producer cos he leans towards jazz influences in his music...

I personally think his IGOR alter ego is a gay flamboyant character that's not the real Tyler... I've known him to use extremely homophobic slurs in his music previously which might be confusing to some

I like his indifference to fit in ...

He has Igbo heritage like me too ...
But he came out on his previous album Flower Boy so it's maybe a continuation. And dude ain't even gay he just likes what he likes but that's a whole another conversation. I love pussy and only pussy, some other niggas like everything.

Btw A boy is a gun was a hard song IDC what y'all say lol.

Staaaaarted with a mirrracle!!!

tenor.gif

Back