Welcome To aBlackWeb

Alec Baldwin Charged with Discharging Prop Gun That Killed "Rust" Cinematographer & Critically Injured Director

I think he'll settle for a charge that comes with no jail time.

Its crazy they went back to production of this film this month. Idk how shit works in movie production, but I personally would have shelved this whole thing.

I heard on the news they said something like the proceeds from the film or part of the proceeds would go to the lady that was killed

I heard on the news they said something like the proceeds from the film or part of the proceeds would go to the lady that was killed

Word. Thats a good way around this.

I wonder how they feel about that now that her family came out in support of Alec Baldwin being charged with involuntary manslaughter.

My brother works in props I remember he was telling me props masters were saying it had to be a lot of major steps missed for this to happen but I literally thought Baldwin would never be charged.

Yeah...I'm sure the law supports a charge but im rolling with common sense

If I'm told it isn't loaded or loaded with blanks I'm not gonna question it. Don't mean I'd go pulling the trigger all willy nilly like.

#FreeDaBald

Yeah...I'm sure the law supports a charge but im rolling with common sense

If I'm told it isn't loaded or loaded with blanks I'm not gonna question it. Don't mean I'd go pulling the trigger all willy nilly like.

#FreeDaBald
I don't know why would live rounds even be on set to begin with.

Thats why I think he's gonna take the hit as the producer. As the actor, he had no way of knowing whether the gun was loaded or not.

As a producer... he might have had knowledge of some of the safety concerns that were brought up and if he did nothing about it... welp

I think he'll settle for a charge that comes with no jail time.

Its crazy they went back to production of this film this month. Idk how shit works in movie production, but I personally would have shelved this whole thing.
Too much money invested to turn back now plus this publicity we'll bring them 10x the profit they would've had...the show must go on

Thats why I think he's gonna take the hit as the producer. As the actor, he had no way of knowing whether the gun was loaded or not.

As a producer... he might have had knowledge of some of the safety concerns that were brought up and if he did nothing about it... welp
Oh shit, I ain't even know he had a working title also

Yeah, in that case he might eat this charge

LMAOOOOOO

they bout to try n make baldwin to football numbers for shooting a prop gun that he assumed was unloaded on mf movie set???!!!

these cacs dunn lost dey mf minds.

What a time to be alive

LMAOOOOOO

they bout to try n make baldwin to football numbers for shooting a prop gun that he assumed was unloaded on mf movie set???!!!

these cacs dunn lost dey mf minds.

What a time to be alive
The max he can get is a year and a half in New Mexico.

Involuntary manslaughter is classified as a fourth-degree felony with sentencing up to 18 months in prison and probation.

The max he can get is a year and a half in New Mexico.

eddie-murphy-ok.gif

Back