Welcome To aBlackWeb

Alec Baldwin Charged with Discharging Prop Gun That Killed "Rust" Cinematographer & Critically Injured Director

Again, civil sure, but criminal...nah. Unless, he directed that person to be fast and loose, that's a tough charge.

There's probably some details we don't know like @TTBF said.

I know dude is saying he never pulled the trigger but wouldnt involuntary manslaughter still apply?

sure he didnt mean or intend to kill her as far as we know but he was still the one holding the gun and pulling the trigger as far as we know

Sure liable in civil court, but criminal court? That's kinda crazy.

If you own a business, and one of your employees does some negligent shit without your knowledge, you think you should go to jail for it?
It’s to my understanding that there were walk offs and multiple talks of unsafe work conditions and the armorer’s incredibly unsafe behavior.

Reread the thread the criminal behavior becomes very apparent as the facts came out.

I know dude is saying he never pulled the trigger but wouldnt involuntary manslaughter still apply?

sure he didnt mean or intend to kill her as far as we know but he was still the one holding the gun and pulling the trigger as far as we know

For it to be involuntary manslaughter, I thought you had to know your actions could be harmful. Like if you push someone and they trip and fall down there stairs. You didn't mean to kill them, but you still assaulted them. In this case, he was firing off a prop gun that he thought was safe right? Or did he know that it could be potentially dangerous? If it's the latter then the charges make more sense.

It’s to my understanding that there were walk offs and multiple talks of unsafe work conditions and the armorer’s incredibly unsafe behavior.

Reread the thread the criminal behavior becomes very apparent as the facts came out.

Ok, that makes more sense.

From what my brother told me for this to even happen so much shit had to go wrong first. And I did hear they were having a strike and they got a bunch of new workers right before this happened but and safety shit.

Folks gotta learn cuttin corners ain’t just about money

They’ll probably give Alec some time too just for pointing the gun at them even if he didn’t know the armorer fucked up

Back