Welcome To aBlackWeb

Akon: Africans no longer care about slavery but African Americans still blame the past

Defend yourself or continue to act like a sucka now that your BS has been exposed. Either way, I'll be around.
You exposed nothing. I posted a possible theory to answer someones question in here and you rush in like

e3c.gif

Just admit you feel a way cuz i dismissed you in another thread, much like you dismiss other people. I'm starting to think you really get off arguing politics on internet forum.

Edit: because im just seeing this
Came in here making things up to disparage foreign born black actors and then act like you can't see the proof that dispells your lies. Amazing.

Me saying "Forget where I saw it, but someone said maybe thats happening because they're from the UK and studio exces over here dont have to worry about them trying to take a stand or commenting on race relations over here." is me making things up to disparage foreign born black actors?
:hahaha:
Yea ur prob into Qanon shit too, you got it bro

Last edited:
You exposed nothing. I posted a possible theory to answer someones question in here and you rush in like

e3c.gif

Just admit you feel a way cuz i dismissed you in another thread, much like you dismiss other people. I'm starting to think you really get off arguing politics on internet forum.

Gifs won't save you, champ. You tried to disparage a group of black folks with some BS and have behaved like a sucka ever since your lie was exposed. Even ran to the other thread to try to talk slick without @'ing me. You looking real shaky out here. Man up or move along, kid.

And you can blame your boy for your BS being exposed. He quoted you in another thread trying to promote the same nonsense and that's where the rebuttal came from. Just decided to bring it to your face since you acted like you didn't see it.

Edit: Since you're obsessed with our interaction in the other thread, why don't you go get that proof of the claim you made in there. Still waiting.

Last edited:
Why do ppl act like black actors aren't trained over here. Do you know how many niggas went to juliard and did theater and shit?

This ain't at you specifically dos but I'm tired of ppl acting like just cuz somebody british they automatically better. Like niggas don't go through the same rigors over here.
source.gif

You're not the top female for nothing

Why do ppl act like black actors aren't trained over here. Do you know how many niggas went to juliard and did theater and shit?

This ain't at you specifically dos but I'm tired of ppl acting like just cuz somebody british they automatically better. Like niggas don't go through the same rigors over here.

They still better actors though.

Black dudes live in the U.K. but the black dudes here are better athletes.

I don’t know

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
They still better actors though.

Black dudes live in the U.K. but the black dudes here are better athletes.

I don’t know
And how you figure, you don't know because African American actors aren't getting a chance to showcase what they can do

• Cap
Tyler Perry be giving niggas shot after shot
So we gotta wait until dude make a movie about one of our hero's for an African American actor/actress can portray them. Y'all complain about everything else when AA are being left out but this.

You don’t know either though.

They getting the roles for a reason and not on some they are safer and nonviolent shit

UK folks makes the best villains though
I'm not mad at Kaluuya gettin the role. Dont put me in that group. I'm cool with him as the choice. Ryan Coogler did the movie and has a relationship with kaluuya which is more than likely why he got the gig, on top of dude being a good actor. Plus Fred Jr gave his blessing and was a consultant. He was cool with it so I don't have no issues.

I'm just sayin ppl need to stop running with the myth that black british actors are trained and american blacks aren't.

So we gotta wait until dude make a movie about one of our hero's for an African American actor/actress can portray them. Y'all complain about everything else when AA are being left out but this.

Harriet Tubman was played by a Nigerian. Forest Whitaker played Idi Amin. Will Smith played an African in Concussion. What are these Oscar worth roles foreign blacks are stealing?

• Ether
Harriet Tubman was played by a Nigerian. Forest Whitaker played Idi Amin. Will Smith played an African in Concussion. What are these Oscar worth roles foreign blacks are stealing?
I have an issue with those as well right along with Idris Elba playing a street nigga from Baltimore

• Wack

But those from juliard are respected.....But we can act like some dudes are just famous. I'm not siding with the UK...
I just see they take shit a bit more seriously because opportunities aint the same.

• Ether
Back