Welcome To aBlackWeb

Akon: Africans no longer care about slavery but African Americans still blame the past

Forget where I saw it, but someone said maybe thats happening because they're from the UK and studio exces over here dont have to worry about them trying to take a stand or commenting on race relations over here.

Source?

Why is the majority of black medical doctors in the US are Nigerians ?
Is this really true though?
Maybe the rich families in Nigeria whos kids already attended good private schools, can afford to send their kids to medical school in America. Much like Chinese are doing with their kids in western schools. I never bought the idea that a certain ethnic group or nationality is just vastly intellectually superior than another or everyone else.

But im getting real tired of these articles that paint the narrative that Black Americans are poor because they are as lazy and entitled, but these other immigrants are doing in amazing in American because they work hard and no other reason.

Forget where I saw it, but someone said maybe thats happening because they're from the UK and studio exces over here dont have to worry about them trying to take a stand or commenting on race relations over here.

a short google/youtube search proves that as some bullshit

Came in here making things up to disparage foreign born black actors and then act like you can't see the proof that dispells your lies. Amazing.

I see my comments in that presidential thread really hurt you. As usual you read what you wanna read.

Also those videos dont prove anything for either side of this lame argument. I believe there are more than just 2 black actors from the UK that get work over here, so just 2 of them speaking briefly on it doesnt mean much. And the people freaking out cherry pick things to make it seem like no roles are going to american blacks.

I see my comments in that presidential thread really hurt you. As usual you read what you wanna read.

Also those videos dont prove anything for either side of this lame argument. I believe there are more than just 2 black actors from the UK that get work over here, so just 2 of them speaking briefly on it doesnt mean much. And the people freaking out cherry pick things to make it seem like no roles are going to american blacks.

You can't try to walk back your statement and double down at the same time. Pick a side. Either you believe the assertion you put forth or you don't. It's mighty convenient you can't remember where your lies came from.

And since you want to bring up other threads, you ignored my request for proof just like you tried to ignore the proof that you were in here trying to pass off BS. I'm here, so I'll be waiting.

You can't try to walk back your statement and double down at the same time. Pick a side. Either you believe the assertion you put forth or you don't. It's mighty convenient you can't remember where your lies came from.

And since you want to bring up other threads, you ignored my request for proof just like you tried to ignore the proof that you were in here trying to pass off BS. I'm here, so I'll be waiting.
now im walking back statements and purposely spreading lies

tenor.gif

Btw Nigerians May be most successful non white groups in the US ....they have one of the highest median income in the states

Back