Welcome To aBlackWeb

Minor gripe is how the hell did Hera hear the lightsabers in the waves. She aint force sensitive is she? Shouldve just had the kid hear it

View attachment 1174701
I ain't even tripping. It was gonna happen sooner or later. That flashback in obi wan and that battle droid episode in mandalorian was a lead up to this. It was much needed. Put more of the focus on ahsoka. Anakin's clone wars armor looked kinda clunky but this is live action. I guess his armor is a prelude to Vader's armor

Minor gripe is how the hell did Hera hear the lightsabers in the waves. She aint force sensitive is she? Shouldve just had the kid hear it

View attachment 1174701
Ahsoka did say the force lives in all of us. Doesn't mean Hera is Force-sensitive. Jacen had no issue hearing it but she had to really concentrate. Remember the blind dude from Rogue One who could tap into it and he wasnt a Jedi

The visuals was dope this episode, the clone wars stuff and Anakin turning into Vader. I'm hoping they not gonna pull a Rey and have this kid be a top force user with no training

No more operating in the gray area. Ahsoka for years has resented the Jedi way for what it put her through. It took Anakin, her master, to get her to come back to the light. She sees herself as a Jedi once again

484e2b5645798e9db910d206b6d2a0a799d60186.gifv

f6cd19bbe8d05d1238d255f6bf19349aba5b2847.gifv

9c47ea8c08c8b47e46dbc645e36366416f69f65d.gifv

057179ab3588fec5aa9dcf3c65f8728b34136e72.gifv

I love how they made sure it was accurate to Clone Wars with Ahsoka's lightsabers. The green one when she was a Padawan, the blue lightsabers Anakin gave her.

The lesson Anakin taught Ahsoka is so layered. You can take it literally. Its tempting to give up, to stop doing the right thing. But if you stop fighting, you will literally die. You can take it as a metaphor. Death of self. Anakin chose to stop fighting to do the right thing. He gave in to his fears. Anakin died and Vader rose. To live is to keep fighting.

It's also about legacy. She is part of a legendary legacy (From Yoda to Dooku to Qui-Gon to Obi-Wan to Anakin). Ahsoka's rejected that legacy for years. Walked away from the Order. Learning that Anakin turned into Vader has made her question everything he ever taught her and meant to her. She hasn't been able to reconcile that. He wasn't just a mentor, he was her friend and she loved him. Anakin tells her Vader may be a part of him, but it's not all he is. It's Ahsoka's duty to carry on and pass down the positive parts of Anakin.

When she spares him, she's choosing to see him as more than just Vader. She chooses the life of Anakin instead of his death into Vader. She recognizes the good in him and his legacy.

I was about to watch before work. But I ain't got enough time time to finish. I thinks I watch after work when I'm nice and sauced

I go back to that line Baylan said in the last episode. "Your legacy, like your master's, is of death and destruction". Now we know why that line got under her skin. Because she believed it. We saw her voice the same thing to Anakin at the Siege of Mandalore

Man Anakin got the smoothest light saber moves ever! Dope they gave him the Clone Wars cut for that scene too.

I wish the show had more but scenes to the Clone Wars and Rebels, like a running theme to show why she’s so conflicted within herself.

This was a great episode.

Back