Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ahsoka wanted the map to prevent the other side from getting to Thrawn (being able to get Ezra is part of that (by having the map). Even Ezra's message to Sabine says sometimes you have to be willing to do what no one else will. Ahsoka is willing to kill any chance of bringing Ezra back home if it means there won't be another galactic war

To Sabine, I don't think it's ever been about Thrawn. Her emotional attachment to Ezra means more to her than anything. I think Ahsoka has a similar emotional attachment to Sabine and its probably why they parted ways. The way she reacted when she thought Shin had taken Sabine out stood out to me

To Sabine, I don't think it's ever been about Thrawn. Her emotional attachment to Ezra means more to her than anything. I think Ahsoka has a similar emotional attachment to Sabine and its probably why they parted ways. The way she reacted when she thought Shin had taken Sabine out stood out to me
I agree, but her attachment to Ezra should respect his wishes.

People online are theorizing that Anakin really isn't Anakin and might actually be The Son. If you watched Clone Wars, you would know who that is

Have you ever enjoyed anything in life?

Dude has disliked every episode and yet is gonna keep watching lol. Make it make sense
I enjoyed book of boba Fett and y'all was shitting all over it and y'all stayed for every episode. I stay because I hope it gets better. Episode four was alright but the dumb shit like Sabine surviving a lightsaber stab and being for sensitive taints it.

I enjoyed book of boba Fett and y'all was shitting all over it and y'all stayed for every episode. I stay because I hope it gets better. Episode four was alright but the dumb shit like Sabine surviving a lightsaber stab and being for sensitive taints it.

I’ve never been a “shit on this show after every episode” nigga.

If anything, I give all these shows/movies the benefit of the doubt because I’m more on the casual side.

If I feel a show/movie is that trash I’ll just disengage and not bother with it. I thought Andor was kinda boring and stopped watching after episode 3. Didn’t make a single post about it in that thread after that. Some people liked it. Cool for them, I let them have it.

Shit… you post more in threads about shit you hate than I do with the shit I actually love.

Finally sat down and watched 4 episodes in a row , so far I’m enjoying the show , I wonder if they going to show the Wellspring of Life and Force Priestesses in Ahsoka.

Back