Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ahsoka flirted with the Dark Side when she thought Shin had taken out Sabine. She cares about her. And Baylan got under her skin when he said that her legacy was like her master's, death and destruction

Ahsoka flirted with the Dark Side when she thought Shin had taken out Sabine. She cares about her. And Baylan got under her skin when he said that her legacy was like her master's, death and destruction

I didnt really buy that at first cuz youd think someone as skilled as Ahsoka would have sensed if Sabine got killed and not just assumed when she saw the other inquisitor pull up

I like this Shin character

0b032c5fe96b8853e9f03ba0a8585bcf0a885494.gifv

ded7b5066e8baa4e5977cc09b2c3e775cee0fe7d.gifv

I'm over the saber not killing everyone it damages, we've seen Maul and Anakin survive worse than what Sabine got.
Facts, both of them got sliced in half and came back stronger

these incels mad cause Sabine bounced back from a flesh wound lmao

Damn, Ahsoka ended up in the World Between Worlds again.

Marrok like other inquisitors go out looking stupid lol. How did they ever kill Jedi?

I dont see how Sabine will be capable of tapping into the Force. Her emotional attachment to Ezra is blinding her
Risking the whole galaxy for someone who might very well be dead

It’s weird seeing people complain about Sabine giving up the goober to be able to go see Ezra.

Like… wasn’t that the point of this whole series?

It’s weird seeing people complain about Sabine giving up the goober to be able to go see Ezra.

But you don't give it up to the bad guys to help them find their guy, they might kill both Sabine and Ezra when they do

I get it...but Ezra did what he did to prevent further death, destruction and tyranny

Knowing why they wanted the Orb...you would think that Ezra would rather stay where he at to prevent Thrawn from returning to cause death, destruction and tyranny

I get it...but Ezra did what he did to prevent further death, destruction and tyranny

Knowing why they wanted the Orb...you would think that Ezra would rather stay where he at to prevent Thrawn from returning to cause death, destruction and tyranny
Yeah, probably would have made more sense for them to just fail at stopping the bad guys and somehow snuck on board the ship to try and stop them in the other galaxy.

theyre not inquisitors? I mightve missed that. I still think they have their own motives and wanna kill Thrawn
They're generic villians. Fake dooku ,random pale bitch and dusty inquisitor. Sure the sith are gone but they made up a ghost inquisitor to give ahsoka someone to fight.

Back