Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man Anakin got the smoothest light saber moves ever! Dope they gave him the Clone Wars cut for that scene too.

I wish the show had more but scenes to the Clone Wars and Rebels, like a running theme to show why she’s so conflicted within herself.

This was a great episode.
I think one episode was enough. Some of us were wondering why Rosario was acting so stoic and wooden while playing Ahsoka in the first 4 episodes and now we know why. The trauma of being a child soldier during the Clone Wars and what happened to her mentor left her emotionless. And that had a direct effect on her mentoring Sabine. She was reluctant because she feared she would succumb like her own master. That's why Anakin needed to teach her that final lesson

this is all well and good.. but if Sabine bum ass is the next step of the legacy then that shit is tainted. fuck it if its between them two in the new crop let Grogu carry the mantle then

:scust::foh5:

:hahaha:
Fuck it, Jacen is right there and he's clearly strong with the Force lol (Though I'm sure Ezra will be his master)

Fuck it, Jacen is right there and he's clearly strong with the Force lol (Though I'm sure Ezra will be his master)

True. That's if Ezras still alive. I hope they dont pull some bullshit reveal that Ezra is dead/killed or something and THAT is the thing that gets Sabine to finally unlock her force powers and Ahsoka has to bring her back from the brink of going to the dark side

I did enjoy Vader-Kenobi II and Ahsoka-Vader II was cool (even though Anakin was holding back) but nah

I'll say the show battles rank higher for me than any of the joints in the last trilogy. Been a while since I seen them but I think the statement still stands

I thought it was a great trip down memory lane with some good casting, character development especially for fans of The Clone Wars series. I was hoping the conversation between two characters would have been longer. Definitely not as epic as I thought it was going to be or hyped up to be.

this is all well and good.. but if Sabine bum ass is the next step of the legacy then that shit is tainted. fuck it if its between them two in the new crop let Grogu carry the mantle then

:scust::foh5:

:hahaha:
Man they should send all of them to Luke's new Jedi order.

510f4d1db6e47ecf7103e19b6c146cd7f0c561db.gifv

15d6e9b2c03b4c29a8f5eccf63c14ad52835abcf.gifv

Back