Welcome To aBlackWeb

ah shxt not again!!!!

I do t think it erases anything on what he did and yea it don’t mean he had cash on him and I get something is better than nothing but I’m not gonna congratulate giving to charities just because others can’t or won’t. If I’m individually selling water as an adult I’d be fine. If it’s me and 15 other friends and we kids trying to hustle I can’t be mad. As an outsider tho I don’t think it’s praiseworthy
The turn off for me is that it was posted. But we live different lives. He lives a life that is all about image. I dont. I commend anyone who gives back, regardless of their financial standing. Cause not enough people do it. When I say commend, it is more of a "good that you are giving back" and keep it moving. I dont go on social media and post the person giving back so they can get accolades.

The point of the thread was to shame meek but it ain't working.

I drive right by them jits all the time.
I also drive by grown ass white bums(waste of white skin word to mooney)
Grown ass black bums(muhfuckas outside rain, sleet or snow might as well get a job)
Do it for the church ass muhfuckas
Do it for *insert drive* ass muhfuckas
Crack heads, stolen valor ass "veterans", able bodied beggars, unable bodied beggars, women, children u name it

Yea meek a millionaire but as it was mentioned he paid way more than the shit was worth and he give to charity all the time. He's a social media whore that's his only fault in this.

Its a hustle my guy

It aint gotta be hard for folks to wanna make a quick buck

Selling water though?

There's gotta be better hustles than that.

Then again, there probably aren't because..........otherwise...........they wouldn't be hustling water.

Selling water though?

There's gotta be better hustles than that.

Then again, there probably aren't because..........otherwise...........they wouldn't be hustling water.
Its easy money. It dont have an expiration. And they'll always be a lane for it

The lower the risk, the lower the reward; but its a reward nonetheless

if he woulda gave them 100 bucks a lot of black sjw tweeter would have still been on his neck "CaUse hE a MiLlIoNaIre RaPPer"

only thig acceptable for meek to do was give them his car and walk to wherever his destination was...

and even still somebody woulda been mad lol

non story here

and fucking right ima tell your lil ass back up and dont jump on, rush or put your fucking hands in my window lil nigga

and everybody acting like them niggas arent splitting total amount they make at the end of the day...thats 20 bucks added to the pot

lol at you thinking them lil niggas finna split 20 bucks right there on the spot

and even if they did thats enough for a honey bun and cold drink easy

I’m sure if those kids had it like that they wouldn’t be out there hustling lukewarm bottles of water.

Just off GP that it’s young black kids out there hustling, I think he should’ve gave them more if he had it.

Shit he could’ve gave them some advice while he was recording.
:smh:

if he woulda gave them 100 bucks a lot of black sjw tweeter would have still been on his neck "CaUse hE a MiLlIoNaIre RaPPer"

only thig acceptable for meek to do was give them his car and walk to wherever his destination was...

and even still somebody woulda been mad lol

non story here

and fucking right ima tell your lil ass back up and dont jump on, rush or put your fucking hands in my window lil nigga

and everybody acting like them niggas arent splitting total amount they make at the end of the day...thats 20 bucks added to the pot

lol at you thinking them lil niggas finna split 20 bucks right there on the spot

and even if they did thats enough for a honey bun and cold drink easy
Meek a cornball for recording but my only problem is them kids climbing on people's property like they ain't got sense.

Back