ah shxt not again!!!!

Yea them young niggas be wildin. Fuck off my car.

She a good one. Somebody's finger woulda 'accidentally' got caught in my window while I 'forgot' that my foot was on the gas. There's hustlin and then there's hustlin backwards. This is the latter.

oh no.

You can’t say this in here. They just trying to make money

Meek will always be Meek. But it's a different ball game when you take it to that level.

What if she had a pistol?

I'm torn between this one.

On one hand Meek didn't owe them little niggas nothing and I might've pulled my shit on them if they stuck they hands in my car.

On the other hand he recorded himself acting like he made a big contribution to these young men's life by giving 3-4 kids 20bucks to split is not something to brag about on the gram.

Also all of you lying in here acting like you wouldn't feel away or threaten if niggas ran up on your car trying to sell whatever

Chump change?

He gave them 20 dollars for a water.

I get it now. You want him give 100 for a water.

No fool but if you know 20 dollars is chump change and it’s 15 kids outside. Yes I think a millionaire rapper can give 100 dollars and keep it moving it ain’t even about the water. Why are you slow on purpose.

• Wack
Reactions: GNS
No fool but if you know 20 dollars is chump change and it’s 15 kids outside. Yes I think a millionaire rapper can give 100 dollars and keep it moving it ain’t even about the water. Why are you slow on purpose.

He gave them 20x the worth of it bruh.

Let it fucking good

I can see this multiple ways. Recording when doing a good deed is wack. But if I was famous, I would be recording anytime im in public just to protect myself from people trying to con me into a lawsuit.

He gave 20 for some water he didnt want but people saying he could have gave more? The people saying that, how much did you give the person on your street selling water? Or did you just pass them.

I dont really follow or listen to meek like that but I have seen many articles of him giving back to his community.

I can see this multiple ways. Recording when doing a good deed is wack. But if I was famous, I would be recording anytime im in public just to protect myself from people trying to con me into a lawsuit.

He gave 20 for some water he didnt want but people saying he could have gave more? The people saying that, how much did you give the person on your street selling water? Or did you just pass them.

I dont really follow or listen to meek like that but I have seen many articles of him giving back to his community.

Are we millionaire rappers? Are we recording for the world? Y’all acting like meek mill a victim. If I had it I woulda threw them kids a 100 and they split it. Fake pro black niggas

• Wack
Reactions: GNS
Are we millionaire rappers? Are we recording for the world? Y’all acting like meek mill a victim. If I had it I woulda threw them kids a 100 and they split it. Fake pro black niggas
You are assuming he had $100 in cash on him. I dont know meeks pockets and could care less. But it is not even about the amount. At least, it shouldnt be. You are focused on the amount. He still went over and beyond. How many cars passed them by? I pretty sure some of the people could have did the same thing but they probably didnt. If anyone gives more than they need to, I commend it. Just not the recording of it. Does this erase the thousands of dollars he donated to his community? If you were on the street selling 1$ water, a person in a Bentley pulls up and gives you $20 and doesnt even want the water, would you be mad that he didnt give you more?

Drum on a bucket... sing a song... i MITE throw sum dollars for that

jus bcuz u have a water bottle in your hand dont make it a hustle. They beggin.

Reactions: illed_Out and GNS
You are assuming he had $100 in cash on him. I dont know meeks pockets and could care less. But it is not even about the amount. At least, it shouldnt be. You are focused on the amount. He still went over and beyond. How many cars passed them by? I pretty sure some of the people could have did the same thing but they probably didnt. If anyone gives more than they need to, I commend it. Just not the recording of it. Does this erase the thousands of dollars he donated to his community? If you were on the street selling 1$ water, a person in a Bentley pulls up and gives you $20 and doesnt even want the water, would you be mad that he didnt give you more?

I do t think it erases anything on what he did and yea it don’t mean he had cash on him and I get something is better than nothing but I’m not gonna congratulate giving to charities just because others can’t or won’t. If I’m individually selling water as an adult I’d be fine. If it’s me and 15 other friends and we kids trying to hustle I can’t be mad. As an outsider tho I don’t think it’s praiseworthy

One one hand...niggas just bought a bottle of water for $20. That's many, many times what the water is worth and prolly 10 times what they're selling the shit for.

On the other hand...there is no other hand. This is a non-story. Meek is free to do what he wants with his money. He didn't do anything wrong, outrageous, disrespectful, disingenuous, cruel, silly., illegal, unwise.

What are we doing here?

Last edited: