ah shxt not again!!!!

in todays episode of Black capitalist need to be burned at the stake. meek corny ass mill needs to be slapped for this. telling these kids to split $20?!?

I'm sure he broke em off properly after but recording that shit for lols or as some kind of lesson is weak. But he been a weak nigga.

Yall let the roc nation machine fool yall into thinking this nigga came out the bing some kind of messiah. He ain't shit. Like the rest of these niggas. He just doesn't understand how to say less.

They fucking kids and you a known millionaire. Someone they can actually identify as making it out.

You giving em a hard time for a couple bucks. Fuck niggas do fuck shit.

I seen a young nigga roll on a dude that was on my cousin handlebars and kill him while we going to the store.

Don’t rush my car and reach all inside my shit.

They old enough to know better

What your street stories got to do with this tho?

It’s extremely relevant.

are you and freeman fucking dumb.

don’t rush my fucking csr like that regardless of age.

Something wrong with y’all.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
It’s extremely relevant.

are you and freeman fucking dumb.

don’t rush my fucking csr like that regardless of age.

Something wrong with y’all.

Bruh shit the fuck up. This ain’t about somebody rushing the car this is about giving to the needy. Dont nobody give a fuck about the car. Are you functionally retarded.

Bruh shit the fuck up. This ain’t about somebody rushing the car this is about giving to the needy. Dont nobody give a fuck about the car. Are you functionally retarded.

Well. If it was my shit they jumping all on I would give a fuck just like everybody else in here would.

You can try and act the way you do trying to be all self righteous with all the fake shit you speak.

I swear some of all just pathetic

Well. If it was my shit they jumping all on I would give a fuck just like everybody else in here would.

You can try and act the way you do trying to be all self righteous with all the fake shit you speak.

I swear some of all just pathetic

Sooooo you kidding the point on purpose this ain’t about the car bruh or being self righteous. You think they gonna steal his car and shoot fucking meek mill?! The point is he gave a bunch of kids hustling some fucking chump change. And weird coon niggas like you think it’s acceptable because he at least gave something or because they touched his car.

Sooooo you kidding the point on purpose this ain’t about the car bruh or being self righteous. You think they gonna steal his car and shoot fucking meek mill?! The point is he gave a bunch of kids hustling some fucking chump change. And weird coon niggas like you think it’s acceptable because he at least gave something or because they touched his car.

Chump change?

He gave them 20 dollars for a water.

I get it now. You want him give 100 for a water.

Reactions: illed_Out and GNS