Welcome To aBlackWeb

After game pic of 3 Florida college girls & their boyfriends goes viral on Da Book & Twitter

All Stars with black girlfriends or wives

LeBron
Brad Beal
Donovan Mitchell
Chris Paul

Giannis girlfriend is mixed and Steph Curry's wife is Chinese and Jamaican. Kawhi's girlfriend is half white too.

The rest of the niggas on that list are dating non black women. That's at best 7 out of 23 players dating black women.

These dudes aren't dating black women.

KD
Kyrie
James Harden
AD
Jaylen Brown
Jayson Tatum
Julius Randall
Mike Conley Jr.
Zach LaVine
Damien Lillard
Devin Booker
Ben Simmons
Joel Embiid
Rudy Gobert
Paul George

This is just a small sample size since I only used players who we All Stars but average this out across the league. This is only a sample of like 25 players but this is how it trends across the entire league.

And football is worse........

You might wanna redo this list since Damien Lillard literally just got married to his wife this past weekend and she's Black and Jayson Taytum's gf is Black too. His bm went viral a while back being mad that he left her for his old gf who is black.

So "mixed" doesnt count got it.. also you are mixing girlfriends and wives
..💁🏾‍♂️

I'm not mixing girlfriends and wives. I'm including them all together. Any significant other weather it's a girlfriend or wife is included.

And I already explained it about mixed chicks. Obviously I'm not stupid and I know being even a little bit black makes you black but that's not how it's looked upon in the dating scene with black athletes and the majority of these women who are mixed are very light skinned or do not pass for being black at all.

You might wanna redo this list since Damien Lillard literally just got married to his wife this past weekend and she's Black and Jayson Taytum's gf is Black too. His bm went viral a while back being mad that he left her for his old gf who is black.

I'll give you Damien Lillard. I forgot about that and I just saw it last week too.

Jayson Tatum's baby mama is still white though so........................

Either way. That's a whopping two more addition to the other side which is still much smaller than the majority which is the side that is not dating black women.

And keep in mind that this is just a list of recent NBA All Stars.

All Stars with black girlfriends or wives

LeBron
Brad Beal
Donovan Mitchell
Chris Paul

Giannis girlfriend is mixed and Steph Curry's wife is Chinese and Jamaican. Kawhi's girlfriend is half white too.

The rest of the niggas on that list are dating non black women. That's at best 7 out of 23 players dating black women.

These dudes aren't dating black women.

KD
Kyrie
James Harden
AD
Jaylen Brown
Jayson Tatum
Julius Randall
Mike Conley Jr.
Zach LaVine
Damien Lillard
Devin Booker
Ben Simmons
Joel Embiid
Rudy Gobert
Paul George

This is just a small sample size since I only used players who we All Stars but average this out across the league. This is only a sample of like 25 players but this is how it trends across the entire league.

And football is worse........

I think the disconnect here is you're talking about dating and I'm talking about marriage. Black men date outside of their race a lot, but the marriage numbers are different. Again, I can't say with any certainty how that applies to pro athletes specifically.

I think the disconnect here is you're talking about dating and I'm talking about marriage. Black men date outside of their race a lot, but the marriage numbers are different. Again, I can't say with any certainty how that applies to pro athletes specifically.

That's because the discussion started off talking about dating and usually when that happens someone like to point out statistics about black men marrying black women to try and refute what was originally said which was the majority of black athletes are dating non black women.

The percentage of black athletes who are married is for sure smaller than the percentage of black athletes who are not married. So bringing marriage into the discussion creates an even smaller sample size. Using marriage as a tool in this discussion specifically is not a trump card. It's an even smaller sample size that doesn't tell the complete story.

That's because the discussion started off talking about dating and usually when that happens someone like to point out statistics about black men marrying black women to try and refute what was originally said which was the majority of black athletes are dating non black women.

The percentage of black athletes who are married is for sure smaller than the percentage of black athletes who are not married. So bringing marriage into the discussion creates an even smaller sample size. Using marriage as a tool in this discussion specifically is not a trump card. It's an even smaller sample size that doesn't tell the complete story.

Gotcha. I bring up marriage because that's all that really matters in the long run. All men with options would try all their options while they can. What's important is where they end up when they're done sampling.

Even the biggest Hoteps on this site would probably knock off a bad chick of every race at least once before they settled down with their black queens. lol

Gotcha. I bring up marriage because that's all that really matters in the long run. All men with options would try all their options while they can. What's important is where they end up when they're done sampling.

Even the biggest Hoteps on this site would probably knock off a bad chick of every race at least once before they settled down with their black queens. lol

I get that but I think bringing up marriage always creates a smaller sample size for the simple fact that the majority of people don't get married.

And with athletes there's always situations where these dues be having kids with other chicks before they even settle down and get married.

Tatums son can pass tho.. just sayin

View attachment 638198

Exceptions and norms.

And I'm strictly talking about black/white interracial relationships............not any other mix.

From what I've seen, outside of high school..........college.........celebrities.........or professional athletes/entertainers.........the average black man isn't pulling white women who look like that.

If she look like that and he pull her she got at least one no racial kid lol

More of them are with white women and mixed race women than black women that's for sure but niggas are pretending like we're making this up.

Because you don't know that for sure and the only evidence that can be found states otherwise. You're using IG instead of actual numbers presented to you

And y'all don't need to pretend like y'all don't know what I'm saying when I'm talking about some of these "mixed" women.

You know exactly what I mean. Most of them that are even mixed barely even look black. It's almost like there's a preference.

Hell look at how many of these players entering the league recently that have white mothers. It's been a wave of athletes with black fathers and white moms lately.

Because you don't know that for sure and the only evidence that can be found states otherwise. You're using IG instead of actual numbers presented to you

I'm not just using IG. I'm using my own eyes.

My man just watch the draft or any event where players have their significant others. More times than not she's not black and if she is black she is likely mixed. The LeBron James and Chris Paul types are rare now.

I know I'm not trippin. I watch a lot of sports. There's not more of these niggas with black women than the amount that are with non black or mixed women.

I'm not just using IG. I'm using my own eyes.

My man just watch the draft or any event where players have their significant others. More times than not she's not black and if she is black she is likely mixed. The LeBron James and Chris Paul types are rare now.

I know I'm not trippin. I watch a lot of sports. There's not more of these niggas with black women than the amount that are with non black or mixed women.

Ah yes. Your own eyes over research actually gathered and put together. Of course that's a much more credible source

Ah yes. Your own eyes over research actually gathered and put together. Of course that's a much more credible source

I don't think there's any research to confirm the significant others of black athletes specifically other than looking at each one individually.

You're confusing data gathered for married black people making over a certain amount of money with simply knowing who black athletes significant others are.

As far as I know there is no database or source of data that will let you know who these niggas are dating other than looking with you own eyes at each individual person.

Like, we aren't talking about black doctors, lawyers, politicians, or entertainers. We're specifically talking about black athletes.

Back