Welcome To aBlackWeb

After game pic of 3 Florida college girls & their boyfriends goes viral on Da Book & Twitter

Would you care to make a wager?

I seen more interracial couples in two years of living in LA than I seen the last 10 years living in the DFW.

It’s hard to prove either way. Folks that’s dating ain’t doing surveys saying they got a white girl or shit like that

Bruh, niggaz willfully ignorant.

Black couples aren't media friendly.

Saw some shit where they did a whole segment on a a shorty like she was a single black mother.... whole time she married as fuck....

Like it's hella black athletes with black girlfriends.... But social media ain't posting them pics.... They ALWAYS posting pics of the black boys that fuck with white girls.... Cuz they know that's the shit niggas like to talk about.

Niggaz ain't got shit to say about the black athletes that join black fraternities, and go on to marry black wives with black babies..... Those pics don't go viral....

So why take it 🤷🏿‍♂️??

But niggaz with white chicks??!!

Take that pic and post it online immmmegiately!!!!

It'll get the computers Putin

At least they got some cute white girls

I can't hold them up.

Black athletes love some white women.I think it has to do with the "colorblind" nature of sports where they deal with more white ppl than the average black person and are praised by them

That's Florida ,one or more could actually be Latino.That one on the far right could be Columbian or Dominican

I've noticed a lotta my friends don't like to acknowledge that black athletes go for white women for some reason.

Because it's overblown. I forgot the exact stat, but the majority of black pro-athletes marry black women. You see a lot of black athletes with white girlfriends in college, but a lot of the time that's because they go to majority institutions with small black populations. In the end, a lot of those relationships don't last past their college careers.

Girlfriend:

ashton-wilson-draft.jpg

Wife:

Ciara-and-Russell.jpeg

Because it's overblown. I forgot the exact stat, but the majority of black pro-athletes marry black women. You see a lot of black athletes with white girlfriends in college, but a lot of the time that's because they go to majority institutions with small black populations. In the end, a lot of those relationships don't last past their college careers.

I don't have stats either but observation, especially if we include soccer players, tells me it's definitely a trend.

Back