Welcome To aBlackWeb

After game pic of 3 Florida college girls & their boyfriends goes viral on Da Book & Twitter

Because it's overblown. I forgot the exact stat, but the majority of black pro-athletes marry black women. You see a lot of black athletes with white girlfriends in college, but a lot of the time that's because they go to majority institutions with small black populations. In the end, a lot of those relationships don't last past their college careers.

Hmmm......

The visual evidence shows that this isn't true. It definitely seems like most black athletes are married to or are dating white women and when their woman is black she's more than likely light skinned.

Facts. I'm not admitting to shit

The day umar get caught with a white women gonna be epic on the innanets tho

"My ancestor Frederick Douglass also married a white woman..."

r_kelly.jpg

Hmmm......

The visual evidence shows that this isn't true. It definitely seems like most black athletes are married to or are dating white women and when their woman is black she's more than likely light skinned.

The actual evidence shows its true that Black men still far and wide marry Black women more than any other.. It seems like it because as has been said that's what people latch onto image wise. More than 80% of Black men who make over 100k/year marry Black women. Don't let a handful of pictures you see fool you

The actual evidence shows its true that Black men still far and wide marry Black women more than any other.. It seems like it because as has been said that's what people latch onto image wise. More than 80% of Black men who make over 100k/year marry Black women. Don't let a handful of pictures you see fool you

Those numbers aren't specific to black athletes. If we're talking about black athletes specifically then most of these niggas are dating/marrying non black women.

Those numbers might balance out once you include non athletes who make that much but on just athletes...................them niggas be skiing

Those numbers aren't specific to black athletes. If we're talking about black athletes specifically then most of these niggas are dating/marrying non black women.

Those numbers might balance out once you include non athletes who make that much but on just athletes...................them niggas be skiing

Ain't but so many people in general especially Black folks making 6+ figures a year so you can safely assume that high percentage includes Black athletes. Most Black athletes are married to and/or dating Black women. It's a literal fact

Ain't but so many people in general especially Black folks making 6+ figures a year so you can safely assume that high percentage includes Black athletes. Most Black athletes are married to and/or dating Black women. It's a literal fact

I'm just saying from a viewing perspective it does not seem like most black athletes are dating black women. I mean............most of their women are either non black or if they are black they look mixed or light skinned.

View attachment 638198

Exceptions and norms.

And I'm strictly talking about black/white interracial relationships............not any other mix.

From what I've seen, outside of high school..........college.........celebrities.........or professional athletes/entertainers.........the average black man isn't pulling white women who look like that.
Black men pull white women who they are physically equally yoked with. Don’t fall for the stereotype that black men can only pull fat white women.

Hmmm......

LIke Du pointed out, ya'll going by the images you're shown. That's not an accurate representation of black athletes in general. For every black athlete you see with a white woman, you can probably find two with a black woman.

Ok how many black men on here have a white girlfriend or wife? Oh and to stay on thread topic 🙄 , we're you an athlete (like a real sport)

Y’all can play dumb if y’all want but a higher number of black college athletes have white girlfriends compared to non black athletes at this mostly white colleges.

Back