Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

ya'll cant be serious about nothin man i shoulda asked white people!!

c8e55608078b776d80b26ab806e16042.gif

and its not even dark!....stupid thread

ya'll cant be serious about nothin man i shoulda asked white people!!

c8e55608078b776d80b26ab806e16042.gif

and its not even dark!....stupid thread
I'm not going to leave you in the trenches taking grenades, lol.

Way back in college I had this one chick and it wasn't until right now that I realize she just might not have liked it, smh.

She used to be like "ooh you got to stop you doing it too good and I might cum then be in love with you, tee hee."

With her lying ass.

:scust1:

Still got the head everytime though.

:hehe2:

I'm not going to leave you in the trenches taking grenades, lol.

Way back in college I had this one chick and it wasn't until right now that I realize she just might not have liked it, smh.

She used to be like "ooh you got to stop you doing it too good and I might cum then be in love with you, tee hee."

With her lying ass.

:scust1:

Still got the head everytime though.

:hehe2:

i aint about to argue none of the womens opinions down but i seriously would have never posted it if I had any thought that it was me.....we're too far in and too open about everything for her to pull back on telling me something is wack or not working...aside from that, never been an issue

trust me, she just cut my head off yesterday....it wasnt about sex but yeah, we're past that kinda shit lol

@1/2 is that brotha at the bar who after he tells you whats going in his life...you give him the Alonzo Mourning reaction...

tenor-1.gif

...say "Yep. That's rough man."...give him a pat on the shoulder...then tell the bartender to order another round for him on you.

Lol

it aint no he its mee!!! lol....aint no reason to fake and its only been one person that did this

i dont get it but she says she just likes to get hers on the dick.....im like you cant just get another one? she said its not the same and i get that because our multiples are never as good as that first one....and she'll let it pop sometimes but a lot of times im gettin headlocked and we bout to switch

I mean if you made her cum from head and then tried to keep going, yes, you should be kneed in the neck because get up sir.

It could be that you were going ham and then mistakenly switched up the way you was working your tongue. That right there just...makes me want to cry in disbelief and disappointment (not from you lol but how we feel when this happens because it’s so sensitive at that point).

Back