Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

Lemme ask yall a question. For those who are in serious relationships...when was the last time you and your s/o sent random X-rated pics to each other?

Or asked your s/o to you send you X-rated pics?

Aight ladies, some of y’all got little clits. How is one to “suck” a clit that’s small? Or is licking, kissing, etc. ok for the small ones? Or do you just suck the whole area around the clit?
Not sure how well of a response you'll get but this should help you out
Lol wrap your hand around the leg put your thumb right above the clit apply light pressure and move your thumb back to her face to expose it and let you tongue do the rest.

Not sure how well of a response you'll get but this should help you out
Lol wrap your hand around the leg put your thumb right above the clit apply light pressure and move your thumb back to her face to expose it and let you tongue do the rest.
Yeah, I know that, but if it’s tiny you can’t get a grip to actually suck it by itself. Best you can do is lick.

It’s all good though, I was just curious because she said suck it then I thought, hmm, what about little clit women? Nothing more nothing less.

Aight ladies, some of y’all got little clits. How is one to “suck” a clit that’s small? Or is licking, kissing, etc. ok for the small ones? Or do you just suck the whole area around the clit?

I have a little clit. I use to be annoyed at how little this bitch is. Mf licking it talking about “it’s hiding” like 😑.
Anyway, I have to spread my lips because uhhh coughsmycoochierealfatcoughs.

I just find that niggas can’t multitask like they think. Be tryna get to my clit, breathe, not drown, etc..it’s a lot happening.

In the end, i will say that something about big clits get me all hot and bothered. I’m not sure how I’d feel with one actually in my face though but it would be a real queer experience.

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
I had a chick with a big clit. It was poking out while she stood up. She constantly nutted and was a freak too. Only smashed a few times but she was top 5 in my book.

Had a one night stand with a big butt chick with a tiny clit. She had a lot of toys. The way she pressed her vibrator against herself actually looked painful. I wouldn't have even been mad had she kept using it once we got to business.

I had a chick with a big clit. It was poking out while she stood up. She constantly nutted and was a freak too. Only smashed a few times but she was top 5 in my book.

Had a one night stand with a big butt chick with a tiny clit. She had a lot of toys. The way she pressed her vibrator against herself actually looked painful. I wouldn't have even been mad had she kept using it once we got to business.
Had some big clit chicks too. Same situation.

Don’t be that guy. Unless you have the answer? If so, please enlighten us. Otherwise, just sit back and learn.
293_450.jpg
In order to master the art of eating pussy you need to enjoy the vagina your eating. Every woman is different... I prefer to kiss the clit with passion rather than sucking on it. Also, the position is key if a woman has a small clit eating her from behind is the best way to go.

lmaooooooo

Back