Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

Men fake it too. There are multiple reasons why people fake it. Some don't want to hurt there partners ego. Some don't even know how to get themselves off let alone guide their partner. Some may have a medical condition they are embarrassed to talk about.
That's some weird ass shit.

Men fake it too. There are multiple reasons why people fake it. Some don't want to hurt there partners ego. Some don't even know how to get themselves off let alone guide their partner. Some may have a medical condition they are embarrassed to talk about.
Good post. I've faked on some occasions in my time

To further your point about men, just because men "cum" during sex, it doesn't mean it was good. For sure people should talk sex in an open and honest way with their partner but since communication is lacking even in day to day relationships, sex is gonna suffer from that as well even more so.
Folks are having sex with people they don't even know like that. So the lack of communication isn't surprising...

Folks are having sex with people they don't even know like that. So the lack of communication isn't surprising...
True but I don't think there's alot of carry over since even in new-ish/happy partnerships, people don't advocate as much as they should sexually. Particularly women.

I think people who are having sex with people they don't like says more about their options when it comes to finding great sex.

*thinks back to my past sexcapades to see if I've ever faked it*

Naw I dont recall ever faking it. Cummin just to cum...nah. Now sexing someone I didn't like...yes. But the sex was good tho, so my stupid azzz kept goin back until I got tired of her.

Iā€™ve never faked it, but I have rushed it, lol.

And like every other dude, Iā€™ve faked not cumming.

Back in HS used to act like somebody pulled up to not seem like I cummed fast. I know they knew, but whatever.

defensive snoring

She sleep

There's a mild snore

You move closer and tap her shoulder

She let's out a loud aggressive snore

The snore frequency is higher

:mybad:

She never woke up but said hell no

Back