Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

Just my opinion from experience, step 5 is ALWAYS needed...otherwise why are you here?

In other words, you're not doing it right if you skip step 5 lol

Well I actually based my comment from my experience. My ex...GRHS...I think was the only one I used fingers while eating her pussy.

Any others I've dealt wit wanted dat mout, wit the end result of...

MistyCheeryHairstreakbutterfly-small.gif

Hell if I even moved my head slightly, they nicely repositioned it back where it was at. Lol.

But using fingers was never even brought up durin any discussion about sex. Whateva method got them that O, they was cool wit it. Every woman is different tho.

PSA: Fellas I can't stress this enough. If you use your fingers...CUT...YO DAMN...FINGERNAILS!!

Oh this isn't fingers vs "mouf"...it's both! lol

G-spot stimulation produces orgasms...clitoral stimulation makes us cum (if you know what you're doing ofc lol)

BIG difference ☝

If they knew about "Da Spot" the tongue wouldn't be enough haha

Ok you poddin now!

How does an orgasm feel vs cumming since you differentiate the two here?
Haha

An orgasm can be a full body convulsing, you may pass out, squirt if you're a squirter, may make you cry event...all of these or some combination thereof

While there are levels to cumming, even the most intense nut doesn't compare to the g-spot orgasm

So, I guess the short answer would be intensity of feeling and the body's reaction(s) to it?

I'owno how to really explain it King...I just know there's a massive difference between the two lol

Haha

An orgasm can be a full body convulsing, you may pass out, squirt if you're a squirter, may make you cry event...all of these or some combination thereof

While there are levels to cumming, even the most intense nut doesn't compare to the g-spot orgasm

So, I guess the short answer would be intensity of feeling and the body's reaction(s) to it?

I'owno how to really explain it King...I just know there's a massive difference between the two lol
Meanwhile on the male side of the orgasm spectrum, we're lucky if it lasts more than 10 secs and the post nut-clarity doesn't hit too hard, lol.

giphy.gif

Haha

So where's "da spot" for you? Couple inches deep stomach side? Slightly to the right, left? All the way to the right, left? And is it that "come hither" motion of the fingers rubbing against that spot that does it as is widely reported?

Any woman can answer by the way. I've never found it to be in the same location and the same motion for all women.

Well I actually based my comment from my experience. My ex...GRHS...I think was the only one I used fingers while eating her pussy.

Any others I've dealt wit wanted dat mout, wit the end result of...

View attachment 492453

Hell if I even moved my head slightly, they nicely repositioned it back where it was at. Lol.

But using fingers was never even brought up durin any discussion about sex. Whateva method got them that O, they was cool wit it. Every woman is different tho.

PSA: Fellas I can't stress this enough. If you use your fingers...CUT...YO DAMN...FINGERNAILS!!

And keep em clean. Everyday I wonder how you finger her with nails filled with dirt. Pussy probably going through it

So where's "da spot" for you? Couple inches deep stomach side? Slightly to the right, left? All the way to the right, left? And is it that "come hither" motion of the fingers rubbing against that spot that does it as is widely reported?

Any woman can answer by the way. I've never found it to be in the same location and the same motion for all women.
Anatomy isn't the issue getting to "da spot"....it's most likely positioning.

The position she's in could very well effect whether or not you find da spot.

I've found that elevating the pelvis helps A LOT. e.g. If I'm on my back, I'd put a firm pillow under my butt...my feet are flat on the bed w/my knees pointed at the ceiling, legs wide or knees out to the sides (this is for finger or penis btw). Some women can get g-spot stimulation from being on top and riding. Postioning isn't a one size fits all.

***I call this part the "seek and destroy mission" LOL***

Finger goes in about an inch or two, crook it upward and make the "come here" gesture...be VERY GENTLE (and YES! cut & clean your damn nails!!! s/o @IP360 & @Hellczar ). You should feel something about the size of, say, a peanut...a smooth fleshy peanut lol. The more you massage it, the more firm it gets, the more stimulated it becomes.

Now this is where so many of y'all phuck up...once y'all even find out about "da spot's" existence and that stimulating could possibly lead to her squirting, that's the ONLY thing y'all focus on and you become overzealous and that can sometimes make her physically and mentally uncomfortable and cause her to tense up. Her body, as well as her mind, has to be in a state of relaxtion. For best results, keep in mind that this isn't just phisical. This is a fully immersive experience for a lot of women.
S/N: Some women have an easier time having g-spot orgasms.

***Also keep in mind, no matter how much her g-spot is stimulated, not all women will squirt***

When she's about to orgasm (if you can get her there), she may say it feels like she has to pee or the feeling is too intense and she can't take it. This is pretty normal. If she can't take the intensity, just stop. If she says it feels like she has to pee, slow your strokes, talk to her in a soothing voice and let her know that feeling is normal. Suck her nipples if she likes that. Have her rub her clit or you do it, to kind of divert some of that stimulation from the g-spot to the clit. Maybe that's too much stimulation for her. Basically, everything after finding "da spot" is just a matter of finding what works for that particular woman to get her to experience the Big O (or multiple Os).

Haha

this right here is what led me to my death 2 pages ago lol

but basically yeah, she wants that nut most of the time and I guess "cumming" off head before hand may fuck that up for her

there's even a difference in the orgasm from anal.....she literally blows a gasket and its OVER....i better get mine right then cuz the whole store about to close

Back