Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

Elaborate on this...
There’s an art to to it..

First after you split it open carefully, you have to be gentle to maintain its quality. So you smoothly even it out and spread it open with your fingers nice and smooth, with intent and purpose.

Sprinkle ya bud that you carefully have broken up. Then use your fingers to carefully close it back while rolling it,finger work akin to massaging the lips and the clit, can’t be rough, it’s still delicate.

Once you got it to a good point, you lubricate ya lips with a lil bit of saliva, apply gentle wet kisses across it as you work your way to side to side. Both hands holding it at each end, like holding open lips.

Then you got it nice and lubricated, now you apply a lil more pressure with a thickly lubricated tongue. Eyes closed you start to flip ya tongue around it. Long luscious licks, making sure you start at the back base of the tongue and end on the tip of the tongue.

Once’s she’s nice and lubricated and is gonna hold well, that’s when you really start putting in work with the licking, make it moan for you. When she’s nice and tight and read to explode with heat, you back off a lil and start applying gentle kisses, to sop up the moisture left.

Inhale the aroma….now hit her wit the heat

There’s an art to to it..

First after you split it open carefully, you have to be gentle to maintain its quality. So you smoothly even it out and spread it open with your fingers nice and smooth, with intent and purpose.

Sprinkle ya bud that you carefully have broken up. Then use your fingers to carefully close it back while rolling it,finger work akin to massaging the lips and the clit, can’t be rough, it’s still delicate.

Once you got it to a good point, you lubricate ya lips with a lil bit of saliva, apply gentle wet kisses across it as you work your way to side to side. Both hands holding it at each end, like holding open lips.

Then you got it nice and lubricated, now you apply a lil more pressure with a thickly lubricated tongue. Eyes closed you start to flip ya tongue around it. Long luscious licks, making sure you start at the back base of the tongue and end on the tip of the tongue.

Once’s she’s nice and lubricated and is gonna hold well, that’s when you really start putting in work with the licking, make it moan for you. When she’s nice and tight and read to explode with heat, you back off a lil and start applying gentle kisses, to sop up the moisture left.

Inhale the aroma….now hit her wit the heat

200w (4).gif

When was the last time y’all seen someone and felt like you and that person are supposed to have sex? Like..it’s not even an animalistic horniness or infatuation or anything that you can quantify. It’s almost like y’all was lovers in a past life or something. Y’all are just supposed to make love and you don’t know why but you feel very very compelled to make it happen. It even goes beyond attraction, like you don’t even see there physical appearance, something about their soul screams out to you that you are supposed to be holding them in a passionate love making session. When was the last time y’all experienced this, have you experienced this, and what is it called?

When was the last time y’all seen someone and felt like you and that person are supposed to have sex? Like..it’s not even an animalistic horniness or infatuation or anything that you can quantify. It’s almost like y’all was lovers in a past life or something. Y’all are just supposed to make love and you don’t know why but you feel very very compelled to make it happen. It even goes beyond attraction, like you don’t even see there physical appearance, something about their soul screams out to you that you are supposed to be holding them in a passionate love making session. When was the last time y’all experienced this, have you experienced this, and what is it called?

Never experienced this, but sounds lovely...

This last happened to me the year before the pandemic. Got moved to a new dept at work and the first time I saw one of my new coworkers I was like “welp, let me steer clear of this one” lol. Didn’t speak to her once the first 3 mos of us working together.

Then one day I’m in the break area and I find her ID badge on the floor somewhere. I took it over to her desk, waved it at her, we made eye contact and both smiled…

From there we started talking daily and the rest is predictable lol

This last happened to me the year before the pandemic. Got moved to a new dept at work and the first time I saw one of my new coworkers I was like “welp, let me steer clear of this one” lol. Didn’t speak to her once the first 3 mos of us working together.

Then one day I’m in the break area and I find her ID badge on the floor somewhere. I took it over to her desk, waved it at her, we made eye contact and both smiled…

From there we started talking daily and the rest is predictable lol
That’s real as fuck, especially when it happens at work.

Yes. And I went against my better judgement to stay away…

Back