Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

Depends on how it's going I guess. I prefer getting lost in the moment than constantly trying to play 21 questions lol I feel that distracts. I prefer focusing on how a woman is reacting.

Last edited:
I’m kinda sick, I like to figure out what’s she most insecure about, either with her body, herself, or her ability to have sex. I take that, add an affirmation to it, a moan, and thrust..when she really in the moment.

Like, take for instance she’s….insecure about stretch marks..so, when we really going and she really bubbling, I’d say something like,..”oooh damn you look so sexy right now, ya skin is glistening, you my tiger in the wild?”..and I’m hitting it doggy right, I bend down, wrap an arm around her neck, grab her hair, and ask her in her ear,..you my tiger baby,..and keep hitting deep strokes till she more than likely gives me a shy yes..then..that’s when I start beating, and say..”tell me you’re my tiger, finest thing in the jungle”..”tell me your’re my tiger, tell me you’re my tiger”..

ion know, something bout making a woman feel at ease bout their insecurities during sex drive em wild..and she go..”OHHHHH, IM YO TIGERREEEER”

lol..:hahaha:

Then I be like, roar for me baby

Y’all might laugh but they always bring dat shit up later like..”I’m still yo tiger baby?”

lol..I’m into mind games, I get off on that shit

I’m kinda sick, I like to figure out what’s she most insecure about, either with her body, herself, or her ability to have sex. I take that, add an affirmation to it, a moan, and thrust..when she really in the moment.

Like, take for instance she’s….insecure about stretch marks..so, when we really going and she really bubbling, I’d say something like,..”oooh damn you look so sexy right now, ya skin is glistening, you my tiger in the wild?”..and I’m hitting it doggy right, I bend down, wrap an arm around her neck, grab her hair, and ask her in her ear,..you my tiger baby,..and keep hitting deep strokes till she more than likely gives me a shy yes..then..that’s when I start beating, and say..”tell me you’re my tiger, finest thing in the jungle”..”tell me your’re my tiger, tell me you’re my tiger”..

ion know, something bout making a woman feel at ease bout their insecurities during sex drive em wild..and she go..”OHHHHH, IM YO TIGERREEEER”

Y’all might laugh but they always bring dat shit up later like..”I’m still yo tiger baby?”

Ers89irXMAAcG88.jpg

I damn sure don’t, I just don’t have a sex drive any more. All I see all day when I see women ass in yoga pants, high legged shorts, very provocative clothing. It’s a turn off. Place I work, sista up stairs came down stairs in a lady’s business suit and I almost shot open my zipper. Conservative women turn me on now and there’s just not a lot of that so I am actually very much not interested in sex right now

I damn sure don’t, I just don’t have a sex drive any more. All I see all day when I see women ass in yoga pants, high legged shorts, very provocative clothing. It’s a turn off. Place I work, sista up stairs came down stairs in a lady’s business suit and I almost shot open my zipper. Conservative women turn me on now and there’s just not a lot of that so I am actually very much not interested in sex right now
I hope everything works out for you

Funny and oddly sexy....

View attachment 813454

Probably at Macys or Kohls in the one of the clothes sections. No idea how we didn’t get caught
If I’m having sex no place is bad, lol. But if I have to choose a least good, I’d have to say my high school girlfriend’s living room while her parents were in the next room over, lol. She’d be sure to wear loose shorts and no panties so she’d half sit on my lap and I’d slide in. We could hear her parents coming and when they did I’d pull my shirt over my shit and turn to the side and she’d just scoot back over.

It was cool but the nerves and the inability to really get it in made it the least good as far as places to have sex.

Back