Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

I think it's common when we are younger, but as we get older I think a lot of people forget how satisfying a good make out/ heavy petting session can be.
I feel you, I think for a guy, or at least speaking personally. There’s kinda a fear in doing it, like..some women will start to unzip your pants, ya know, move shit forward faster after a brief kissing session. So it does get to the point to where you by pass that cause enough women have gave you the impression that it’s more school kid type stuff. But that actually was the most fun part when younger

And I understand that women can think that men don’t know what they are doing too. Not all women want it done the same way, so a lot of times they’d just take that the man is clueless instead of instructing him, afraid that asking to tell him will shame him

This is a pet peeve of mine. Poor/lack of communication in general. But ESPECIALLY in the bedroom.

I know my way around a woman's body. So much so that I recognize and accept that all women are different and enjoy different things. So if there is something that I'm NOT doing that will enhance your pleasure or something that I'm NOT doing that detracts from your pleasure, say something!

Nah for real tho…you gotta learn to read a woman’s reactions…she’ll usually tell you what you’re doin’ right as well as wrong….

View attachment 770497
“Ain’t nuttin’ unusual bout memorizing other niggas fingernails on tha innanet…“ -AP

:pause: lol
we know these kneegrows aint get no callbacks for hand modeling

i compare it to watching a scene from a horror movie when you're a kid and you never get over the fear of watching horror movies

kneegrows need to go get them thangs filed down and get them cuticles trimmed with all them hangnails stankin up the pics

Back