Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

Yes but shit get weird when one of y’all get involved in something new and exclusive

Cause you either tell the new person y’all hooked up but then they gonna be suspicious any time y’all interact

Or you can keep it low but then you gonna have that bit of guilt about hiding it

If y’all both remain single and unattached then it’s great

Personally I can have sex in any other position and be nonchalant about it afterwards, but if we are in that particular position and make eye contact...we go together. I gotta have my eyes closed or a leg down cause that's soul tie fucking.

Personally I can have sex in any other position and be nonchalant about it afterwards, but if we are in that particular position and make eye contact...we go together. I gotta have my eyes closed or a leg down cause that's soul tie fucking.

Oh it’s position specific lmao…you got me thinking I need to be a little more careful, that’s how I like to finish up

I'm thinking you talking sex in general. If you just talking position then yeah that shit don't matter at all. That's just another position to use to make sure you get maximum penetration and can hit her spot just right

Facts.. And I'ma strong believer in soul ties.. That's what happened with the situation I referenced earlier.. But it's all my fault.. We made eye contact in this exact position.. She pulling me in deeper..I bussed in her smh lol.. Our souls were tied like shoe laces after that

I can dig it lol

I think people call that type of sex diff things.....but a lot of inexperienced mofos got themselves in bad situations from casual sex and not considering the effects of the underlined

can def lead to misunderstandings and sometimes having stalkers:icu:

I'm thinking you talking sex in general. If you just talking position then yeah that shit don't matter at all. That's just another position to use to make sure you get maximum penetration and can hit her spot just right

The question was about sex and energy in general. I was speaking about my personal experience....

forever!!!!!! It's never over

The question was about sex and energy in general. I was speaking about my personal experience....

Gotcha. I know it's different for different people. For me that connection is partially connected to sex, but moreso connected to certain intimate acts outside of sex. Like there's certain shit I wouldn't even mention or ask a woman to do unless I had a certain level of actual intimate feelings beyond sex towards her. So for me I can separate certain sexual acts from being connected deeper emotionally, but there's things outside of sex that once done it does show a certain level of things getting deeper.

Gotcha. I know it's different for different people. For me that connection is partially connected to sex, but moreso connected to certain intimate acts outside of sex. Like there's certain shit I wouldn't even mention or ask a woman to do unless I had a certain level of actual intimate feelings beyond sex towards her. So for me I can separate certain sexual acts from being connected deeper emotionally, but there's things outside of sex that once done it does show a certain level of things getting deeper.

I agree with this. I feel this way about kissing as well. If you kiss me in certain way and I look all dreamy eyed afterwards, you're in trouble my friend.

I agree with this. I feel this way about kissing as well. If you kiss me in certain way and I look all dreamy eyed afterwards, you're in trouble my friend.

Exactly. Like there's a difference for me between sex and intimacy. There's certain times you just want sex and there's times when you crave something more intimate and straight forward sex just doesn't quench that thirst the same way. So while the sex may still be pleasurable physically, it's the intimacy that can mentally take you over the top. For some people that's certain positions, for others it's being spoken to or touched a certain way. Some people know what those things are for them and others don't. Took me a while to discover what mines was but I'm glad I did because it allowed me to keep a certain level of needed separation during certain times by not asking for or expecting certain things.

Back