Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Affirmative Action ruled unconstitutional in for both private and public Colleges and Universities admissions

Yeah because he had black people fooled when he got appointed taking over thurgood marshall spot.....ain't did shit but voted with whatever the white people wanted

I'm old enough to remember the situation with him and Anita Hill.

And I can say that no one thought he was going to be another Thurgood Marshall.

One of the main reasons why Anita Hill came forward and tried to do everything in her power to keep him off the Supreme Court.

I'm old enough to remember the situation with him and Anita Hill.

And I can say that no one thought he was going to be another Thurgood Marshall.

One of the main reasons why Anita Hill came forward and tried to do everything in her power to keep him off the Supreme Court.
Never said he was suppose to be the next thurgood marshall but for him to over marshall's spot as the next black man on the Supreme Court meant alot at that time

Now the media is surprised about how nonchalant black people are about the affirmative action decision:

Phil's right.

For as much as........."they"........claim they don't like us, they can't seem to help being obsessed with us.

Stringer Bell disgusted clip.gif

Last edited:
Shouldn't this destroy their argument that black ppl are taking their spots since the graphs show that pretty much everyone has high academic achievement? If they (Asians) are boring and don't contribute anything but good grades then how is that our fault

I'm guessing they believe that Harvard is purposely giving Asians low scores in that area just to skew the scores. I actually don't think he understands how awkward a lot of them are.

Now they're complaining because they're not being considered for upper management positions:

:hahaha:

A lot of these American Tech companies and United States government feel some of them might be Spies for the Chinese government to steal secretive data and information and send it back to the CCP.

A lot of these American Tech companies and United States government feel some of them might be Spies for the Chinese government to steal secretive data and information and send it back to the CCP.

Never thought of that.

Wouldn't be surprised if some of them were.

If they are really as smart as they think they are, shouldn't they be the ones starting all these tech companies in the first place?

'Guess they're taking their cue from their mother country.

From what I've heard over the years, is that the only reason China came up like they did is because they bootlegged (reverse engineered) everyone else's technology............and/or bought huge stakes in American companies just to get access to those companies' trade secrets.

'Guess they're taking their cue from their mother country.

From what I've heard over the years, is that the only reason China came up like they did was because they bootlegged (reverse engineered) everyone else's technology............and/or bought huge stakes in American companies just to get access to those companies' trade secrets.

Oh, that's definitely true. It's kinda way they don't really have any leading edge products out. They aren't really innovators like that. Not yet anyway.

Never thought of that.

Wouldn't be surprised if some of them were.
Yeah ,if you notice they have South Asians (Indians) but avoid East Asians like the plague at upper management positions at American Tech Companies Google CEO Sundar Pichai
5dfcfa4d855cc277b9615db7

Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
104800125-GettyImages-681557990.jpg

Back