Welcome To aBlackWeb

Admit to a minor transgression

When I used to work in dc, I got tired of working and wanted to get out of the office. I decided to walk to the Lincoln memorial. All my life living in Maryland and I never seen that statue. I was gone for like 1h30min.
Folk in MD don't explore the city...why is that?

Folk in MD don't explore the city...why is that?
I wouldn't say that. I saw the rest of dc when I was younger. As I got older, before working in dc, I never had a reason to go. I hate driving in dc and I wasn't doing the metro at the time. Didn't have friends that lived in dc. My travels were mainly to bmore and the pg area. I was working in downtown few blocks from the white house. So i would just wall all over dc when i got bored. Started using the scooters when those hit the streets

I wouldn't say that. I saw the rest of dc when I was younger. As I got older, before working in dc, I never had a reason to go. I hate driving in dc and I wasn't doing the metro at the time. Didn't have friends that lived in dc. My travels were mainly to bmore and the pg area. I was working in downtown few blocks from the white house. So i would just wall all over dc when i got bored. Started using the scooters when those hit the streets
DC has changed over the years (I'm sure you know that) I've only been down here a few years and a few people ask me about places they never been to but been here all they life

DC has changed over the years (I'm sure you know that) I've only been down here a few years and a few people ask me about places they never been to but been here all they life
A lot of locals in any parts of the world avoid the tourist parts of their area. We/they take the proximity for granted as opposed to someone who is visiting. Most Locals got to local spots

Since I’m working from home.

I clock in at 8am but don’t start working till after our daily teAm meeting that normally ends at 10am

Fam, with one of my previous clients, I would log in to Teams at 8am for the morning 10-15 min stand-up meeting, then go back to bed until 9-9:30am unless someone called me.

I clock on 6am turn on the Joe Budden podcast so my computer doesn't go to sleep and then go back to sleep until around 9 when my sup signs in

You heathens.....Lol.

I definitely be on here while I'm in them Zoom staff meetings.

If I get my angles right, I can play Toon Blast on my phone and teach at the same time.

Back