Welcome To aBlackWeb

Admit to a minor transgression

Hit a nerve? Ya too sensitive, logoff.

Yea you hit a nerve
tenor.gif

you’ve made three posts of the same content. Boring and redundant shit. Get a new schtick.

I didn't listen to styles p's last album until just now and that's crazy.

Should have respected the god better. I gotta be on the road to take certain chune in tho.

When I bought weed for certain people I used to pinch out the bag
Fuck yeah, when i was 16-20 this is how i got most my weed tbh lol. I was broke af living with a couple friends, barely making rent, but i was the guy that knew where to get weed so I'd be out sometimes 6 times a night grabbing weed for people and depending how much they got determined how much i pinched.

I used to buy the newest iPhones at AT&T just paying the tax, then turn around and sell them for full price on Craigslist. Once got 9 lines off one account. Made bank

Two different times I said something was stolen from my porch when I was getting a delivery.

First I bought a multimeter from Amazon. This dumb ass driver gonna leave my package on the steps when it's obvious af that I have an enclosed porch. Luckily I was in the living room and I seen that shit through the window.

Second time it was a peacoat delivered by ups and I stated leave the muthafucka on the porch. Get the text saying it was delivered get home an no package. So I'm passed thinking someone stole it and I walked around the corner bought to light someone up if I see them wearing my peacoat.

I turned the corner and said fuck it and walked through the alley behind the crib cause I was going to go through the backyard. And low and behold this dumb muthafucka put it on the back stairs. Smmfh. How you deliver in tyre hood and not know protocol.

When I used to work in dc, I got tired of working and wanted to get out of the office. I decided to walk to the Lincoln memorial. All my life living in Maryland and I never seen that statue. I was gone for like 1h30min.

Back