Welcome To aBlackWeb

Admit to a minor transgression

giphy.gif

This thread smells like bacon and Blue Lives flags...

I ain't admitting shit to you Obamas.

giphy.gif

@Mister B. is the nigga around the way to selling you nicks of weed...talking bout ‘Don’t be talking reckless on my line. Them boys could have my shit tapped!’.

Lol. Don’t mind me, man. I’m just bored...at work.

I dont technically "get" a lunch so i can just be clocked in for 8 hours and go home instead of taking an hour lunch and clocking out at 5pm.

I still take one though. I just come up with an excuse when the coworkers start asking. Also when they send me to costco or shopping for anything Im always gone for at least 2 hours. Most times ill just be sitting on the phone in the parking lot or getting something to eat.

I show up to work at 8am. I dont start working until at least 1030. Might do a couple things here and there. Not much though.

When I was doing contract work out in Philly I flew the wife out because I got lonely. I got reimbursed for meals up to a certain amount so I’d just have the waiter ring us up separately and still submit both receipts to the company.

Sometimes Ill make a salad from the store (pre covid) and just weigh that shit out as flour. Or ill get other bulk snacks like almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc. and weigh it out as flour.

One time i guess my salad weighed so much or stores caught on that when i weighed my salad it flagged an attendant so i just grabbed my salad and briskly walked off. Was delicious.

Anytime i have to buy a big lunch order for upper management I always get myself something. That something is usually the most expensive thing on the menu if it fits within my macros.

Anything non scannable (veg, bakery items etc) if free game on self checkout. I also never pay for the carrier bag.
I’ll scan all scannable items whilst holding bakery items in hand then select no bag, pay then throw the other items in the bag.

Back