Active shooter at Texas Robb Elementary school with 19 kids and 2 Adults dead, 18 year old shooter killed

Damn, I wish I had family or acquaintances in Portugal. I hear it’s one of the coolest, safest countries on earth…. With INTELLIGENT gun laws. I’d move there in a heartbeat.

Oh and fuck the shooter and R.I.P. to those kids.

And you'd still get called a nigger and face violence because of your skin color.

Better than a bullet but ijs. Could've said Ghana, Nigeria or somewhere like that, shit even Canada where there's more people like you if the factor is just gun laws.

Carry on tho.

Rip and condolences to the parents.

False - Buffalo shooter had plenty of red flags - had threatened school shooting, had been sent to mental health evaluation , parents didn’t give a F and should of been way ahead of it.
Thought I saw the guy who did the background check said he had “no red flags”

If the response to yet another school shooting is “Thoughts and Prayers”, save the oxygen.

You wanna know the definition of insanity:
Doing the same thing over, and over, and over again, yet somehow expecting different results.

America is fuckin insane. And if people are half as outraged and disgusted as they claim to be, they’d voice THAT opinion instead of stupid-ass hashtags and empty condolences.

Last edited:
Thought I saw the guy who did the background check said he had “no red flags”

I think yall talking about 2 different types of red flags.

Yes dude obviously had red flags in terms of being a fuck boy but no he didn't have any red flags as it would pertain to an official background check.

Buffalo shooter had a background check and had no red flags. Rittenhouse gun was purchased by someone else. The same guns laws were around prior to columbine and kids weren’t shooting up schools like that then.

I think the study about majority of school shooters being from broken homes should be an area where we start looking more into
And Rittenhouse’s parents should have been sent to prison and Buffalo shooter should not have been able to buy a gun until at least 30. And if somebody bought it for him and he did that then they go to prison.

I know people from Nigeria (who now live in the U.S.) and they tell me how terrible it is in Nigeria.

And according to the Canadian posters on this site, Canada ain’t much better than the U.S….. They just have less gun violence.

Carry on, though.

i lived in canada n the US. Canada is better imo.

Still alotta white ppl, but better

I know people from Nigeria (who now live in the U.S.) and they tell me how terrible it is in Nigeria.

And according to the Canadian posters on this site, Canada ain’t much better than the U.S….. They just have less gun violence.

Carry on, though.
UK banned guns and have knife violence instead. Humans are just violent ppl . If someone want to kill they will find a way

UK banned guns and have knife violence instead. Humans are just violent ppl . If someone want to kill they will find a way

We have a fucked up culture here when it comes to violence against each other. From movies to music.

But those same countries rule/invade other countries no different than here.