Welcome To aBlackWeb

Active shooter at Texas Robb Elementary school with 19 kids and 2 Adults dead, 18 year old shooter killed

their innocence, love and potential… all turned to terror and confusion…my heart is heavy

Nothing changed after sandy hook. That’s the sign that this shit would keep happening. The politicians don’t give AF. They never will.
Let’s point the finger where it needs to be pointed. Republicans don’t give AF. Every time gun legislation comes up they fight tooth and nail. Sure Democrats don’t do enough either, but Republicans actively fight against it.

Anyway, don’t want to get off on that tangent cause I couldn’t care less about either party on this topic.

Nothing changed after sandy hook. That’s the sign that this shit would keep happening. The politicians don’t give AF. They never will.
Right and that shit is stupid....they need better gun control laws....they have to change something at this point because it's not even safe to go to school now

This fucked me up. I can't even imagine this happening to me or any other parent. This fucking country is a joke at best and It's always a fucking weirdo going after the innocent who had nothing to do with nothing.

Yeah I may have to have a drink and a smoke because this just hits different this time

Back