Active shooter at Texas Robb Elementary school with 19 kids and 2 Adults dead, 18 year old shooter killed

Right and that shit is stupid....they need better gun control laws....they have to change something at this point because it's not even safe to go to school now
Buffalo shooter had a background check and had no red flags. Rittenhouse gun was purchased by someone else. The same guns laws were around prior to columbine and kids weren’t shooting up schools like that then.

I think the study about majority of school shooters being from broken homes should be an area where we start looking more into

This fucked me up. I can't even imagine this happening to me or any other parent. This fucking country is a joke at best and It's always a fucking weirdo going after the innocent who had nothing to do with nothing.

Yeah I may have to have a drink and a smoke because this just hits different this time

Facts like they always have to shoot random people and then a lot of times they don’t face any justice

The absolute terror it must be racing to that school hoping your child isn't one of the 14. My mind can't even go there without tears running down my face.

We gotta FORCE a change in this country, by any means necessary.

False - Buffalo shooter had plenty of red flags - had threatened school shooting, had been sent to mental health evaluation , parents didn’t give a F and should of been way ahead of it.

Buffalo shooter had a background check and had no red flags. Rittenhouse gun was purchased by someone else. The same guns laws were around prior to columbine and kids weren’t shooting up schools like that then.

I think the study about majority of school shooters being from broken homes should be an area where we start looking more into

More white supremacists terrorists are emboldened because they know they’ll get slaps on the wrist and become immortalized by other whites supremacists.

Reactions: Old Man Cain
This shit ain't cool at all.
My son is in his last few months at daycare. He'll be starting kindergarten in a few months. Granted the school is right behind us where we stay but still.
We gotta work but I won't lie the thoughts about getting a night job, home schooling him is creeping in and letting my ol lady just stay home with him.

Oh my god... how crazy is it that i was like thank god only one person died..not that any death makes it easier to deal with... but thats where we are at...

Reactions: VIBE