Welcome To aBlackWeb

Active shooter at Texas Robb Elementary school with 19 kids and 2 Adults dead, 18 year old shooter killed

These politicians and right wing gun nuts think a gun is going to magically make them a super hero or some shit, when most of them are in law enforcement or own guns because they are cowards on the inside. It’s easy to be tough with the general population when you’re the only one armed, but as soon as they are against an armed threat they fold.

But yeah, more guns!

These politicians and right wing gun nuts think a gun is going to magically make them a super hero or some shit, when most of them are in law enforcement or own guns because they are cowards on the inside. It’s easy to be tough with the general population when you’re the only one armed, but as soon as they are against an armed threat they fold.

But yeah, more guns!

They will use this example to call for more funding for police training…our govt is just a tragically unserious place

This sucks and is so sad. If the parents tried to run into the school with guns the cops would've tried to kill them. The laws and rules for cops is crazy because they have no legal duty to protect the public and most people don't know that.

I can't imagine being put in that scenario and the thought of feeling like my hands are tied because I could die trying to save them or they could die if I did nothing

I don't know how they live with themselves just standing there while kids are being murdered
They’re only goal was to live, which is why they didn’t go in. Only cared about their own life. While unarmed teachers are throwing themselves in front of bullets to try to protect their students.

But yeah, let’s add more officers and guards at every school in the US.

Yea I don't think there has ever been a pussy-getting mass shooter.

Oh shit.

Problem solved then.

We do a background check on mfers who wanna buy guns to producr they getting pussy and if them getting pussy cant be proved, then no guns.

Oh shit.

Problem solved then.

We do a background check on mfers who wanna buy guns to producr they getting pussy and if them getting pussy cant be proved, then no guns.

This would stop 99 cent of mass shootings crazy at this sounds nobody who can touch pussy on a semi regular basis shit even once a blue moon wants to shoot up a bunch of kids

Just read them details about cops not doing shit. Smh. What a fucking failure.

The shooting in florida was the same. The cop there actually ran his ass outside and hid behind a cop car.

Smh. Shit got me so fucking angry at 8 am

I went to a highschool that was garbage, had cops walking around, only 2 entrances, did backpack checks every morning, and random locker checks.

In my case, they waa trying to arrest young kids for drugs and start their rap sheet as young as possible.

As a mfer that went to a schook like that, that shit aint the answer.

Cause cops are cowards. They was tough as fuck on the unarmed kids, forcing their lockers open and talking to them like prisoners, but we've seen it multiple times now that when an active shooter comes, they nowhere to be found.

Little by little, law enforcement's account of what happened is coming out and they're getting exposed. This is another Parkland but the incompetence and cowardice was tenfold to that.

Back