Welcome To aBlackWeb

Active shooter at Texas Robb Elementary school with 19 kids and 2 Adults dead, 18 year old shooter killed

Eh. WTF is this kids deal tho??

I mean bein a troll, incel n liking guns is one thing...

But why TF jump to killing a bunch of 10 year olds?

Like why tf. what made him want to do that?

Maybe he jus wanted to be famous?

He sounds like he needed his ass kicked imo tbh
Thats the progression b.

Fools just focusing on "mental health" but not once talked about stricter gun laws as well. Just focus on one part of the pie, per usual.

and nobody wanna hear about how long someone up there service the community and how "heart broken" you are. F you! what the f are you dumb fucks doing to help prevent this ish....

and i know it's not an easy question to answer but it's better than watching these dumb shit filibuster!
Even if they actually believed that mental health bullshit....I wish ppl would call their bluff on it and demand they actually put more community and therapeutic services on the docket. These mfs don't realize saying mental health should actually requires some action or follow through.

Even if they actually believed that mental health bullshit....I wish ppl would call their bluff on it and demand they actually put more community and therapeutic services on the docket. These mfs don't realize saying mental health should actually requires some action or follow through.

exactly they say mental health but haven’t passed anything for it

exactly they say mental health but haven’t passed anything for it

They're not going to pass anything or most importantly spend any money on it because they feel its some poor people shit or until it really starts to happen to people in their class of society and friends.

No different than how they treated and spoke on black people with crack and how they are treating and speaking on white people with opioids.

Back