Welcome To aBlackWeb

Active shooter at Texas Robb Elementary school with 19 kids and 2 Adults dead, 18 year old shooter killed

What I’m gathering, and most frustrated by, is that all the ways you can frame this seem to point to problems that are basically invincible

White supremacy in America is invincible

Gun rights (with our current SC split) are invincible

Mental health issues (on a large scale) are invincible

Police incompetence is invincible

That’s why these things keep happening and nothing changes

but tbh tho. Of course i wasnt there n if there is 18 mins of police audio missing. Something might be up.

But uh. If there is a active shooter. Cops HAVE TO secure the perimeter. Its possible those cops were doin that while others were inside.

Jus sayin

Which initial historical event (mass shooting) are you talking about?

lmao you dont need an isolated incident to connect the dots on why and how ws is the cause of mass shootings. any commentary on mass shootings that sidesteps the realities of white supremacy/colonialism/capitalism (they are the foundation, the roots. this is the system working as designed —where vigilantism is *encouraged*) is pointless.

i have 0 respect for those bum ass cops. every day they show up to work ready to live out their fantasies of “cops and robbers” “cowboys and Indians” but couldnt stop a kid from shooting 19 kids for over an hr.

there is no excuse for that. its actually sick asf when you think about it

imagine being a parent on the scene begging for something to be done for over an hour? imagine that shit. being held back by guns and tasers while someone harmed your child to the point their unrecognizable? imagine that fucking shit. foh with the excuses for these cops.

its no different than the two shits head that stood by and watched george floyd suffocate to the point he soiled his pants.

completely fuck outta here

Last edited:
I really don’t care if it’s white supremacy, mental health, moral degradation of society in general, etc. My issue is knowing there are fucked up people out there and just being ok with allowing anyone to buy a weapon of mass destruction.

Like the senator said and I’ve repeated, none of these issues are unique to the US. Ease of access to firearms is.

I don’t think it’s impossible to eventually get better gun control laws passed, I’m just pissed off that it will probably take a few more incidents like this before it happens. Or one incident at one of these gun lobby sycophants’ schools.

I really don’t care if it’s white supremacy, mental health, moral degradation of society in general, etc. My issue is knowing there are fucked up people out there and just being ok with allowing anyone to buy a weapon of mass destruction.

wellllll you kinda need to start caring because thats the only way you eradicate this shit. you can abolish or change shit without abolishing or changing the social conditions that created it

which brings me to my next point, reform will always be a neo liberal wet dream. reform is a bandaid solution on an open gun wound.

reform got us body cameras and we see how that worked…

Like the senator said and I’ve repeated, none of these issues are unique to the US. Ease of access to firearms is.

I don’t think it’s impossible to eventually get better gun control laws passed, I’m just pissed off that it will probably take a few more incidents like this before it happens. Or one incident at one of these gun lobby sycophants’ schools.

Supreme Court term limits will need to be enacted before any meaningful gun legislation has a chance…sadly I don’t think this is something that gets solved in our generation

ok. So yall want cops to allow parents to run into a building w a active shooter?

Yall dont want cops to secure the perimeter?

Yall werent there, yall dont kno everything.

Im not sayin believe everything the cops say.

But you HAVE TO apply SOME level of logic n common sense.

Yall jus go w whatever story fits ur narrative.

Maybe sum of yall are jus unable to apply logic to emontional situations.

.....jason whitlock has bee. Shuckin and jivin for so long you would think that big bag of snacks would have lost some weight

Back