Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW's DONKEY of the Weak (VOTE NOW)

Screenshot_2017-10-15-10-16-11.png

Catching Flack for standing up for his genetics.... Imagine that. Somebody else catchin shit for try to be what they are vs what they look like. This is the difference between life and existence. Y'all are chumps. Enjoy you puny little lives... I bet me an this guy could talk on philosophy for days.

Well, a Native American that brags on songs about selling drugs to and killing "niggaz"..

Is not something that should be allowed to exist

So either he's Black, or he needs to be ejected immediately

View attachment 13048

Catching Flack for standing up for his genetics.... Imagine that. Somebody else catchin shit for try to be what they are vs what they look like. This is the difference between life and existence. Y'all are chumps. Enjoy you puny little lives... I bet me an this guy could talk on philosophy for days.

Rachel Dolezal, is that u?

Mission completed. @Goldie Screw You
I ain't in here trying to pretend to be black... That was my fucking mother in the 80's with her leather sun fucked skin and perms that stunk up the goddam house. And she passed quite a few fucked up times. My actual dna is part African. And anybody who want to fight me over facts... Bring it. Because all you gonna do is further Enlighten me and I'M the only one who will be better off for it.

If ur immediate parents(mom or dad) aren't just about fully that, don't claim that shit, it's corny.

If u gotta be like "well my great aunt's uncle's cousin is puerto rican" nigga, YOU'RE NOT PUERTO RICAN! U gotta relax.

Yeah well my dad has a whole different family somewhere and is dead... So... How should I know. But I know our name is Ethiopian and anybody who don't like it can get bent.

Nobody believes I’m part Mexican. I’m not about to argue with them.

Well. I'll bloody my knuckles before I let somebody tell me what I am and what I'm not. Especially at a factual level.

But @Kandy it's cool you don't wanna embrace whatever. Internal war ain't no joke. I don't recommend it and it ain't for all folk... But I did. And do. So more power to ya.

And the fact that I can crack a joke and laugh while nerds behinds keyboards try and speak on shit they don't know... Well I call that pretty relaxed....

Back